[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She keeps messaging me even though I ignore her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

>Be 6 months ago, match with girl on tinder
>Break up a month ago because I found out slowly that she is too immature (Barely knows how to do anything for herself, can't handle a lot of social things, gets upset and frustrated easily.) And from a traumatic past, she had too many intimacy issues for me to deal with.
>Also found out she had mental problems, suicidal thoughts.
>I break up with her over the phone because I can't take it anymore and I'm not going to drive an hour and a half one way just to do it in person.
>I make it sound like I have too much on my plate right now in my life, because I'm not gonna tell a suicidal girl that she false-advertised her qualities on Tinder (Said she played piano for six years, but only knows two or three elementary school jingles, that's one example) and she's a 13 year old in the body of an 18 year old. I figured that would be easy.
>She messaged me once, I had to tell her that we aren't going to start stuff up again when she gets to my town (She's coming here for campus)
>She continues to message me, has made it seem to others that I myself was suicidal
>She told me she's harmed herself, thought about checking in to an institute but hasn't done it
>Messages me with random things
I constantly leave it unread
>menial shit like "They played your favorite movie at work today and it made me think of you."

It's not even a huge inconvenience on my life because I know I can just block her if need be, and it's probably dumb to ask this about an unstable person, known for being unpredictable, but WHY does she continue to message me? And what do I do if she tries consistently communicating with me on campus this fall?
>>
>She's 18
>She's unstable
>Women seriously suck at dealing with rejection
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.