[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking a guy about feelings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (258KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 1280x960px
Hola /adv/ I'm a little confused at the moment.

I'm a femanon, and this is my first chance at a relationship that isn't online, so I don't want my social autism to fuck it up. We'll call this dude Jack. I like him a lot, but I'm unsure if he likes me too or is just angling for sex.

Jack and I met through some friends a couple months ago and it was very easy to talk to him, and its enjoyable. Fast forward a bit we make an innocent bet on a board game, which culminates with us making out while drunk at a friend's house. Later he asks me to go see a show with him and jokes that its a date ( never ended up going ). Again jump ahead to a couple weeks ago when Jack started to get a bit more explicit about what he wanted to do with me in bed. Okay thats fine, I'm down to expiriment since I'm still a virgin. We haven't done anything yet.

He's kissed me a couple times since we made out, usually when we say bye after chilling. Although when we text he'll give one or two word answers instead of trying to converse. I want to ask if he likes me or not, cause i have no idea. Is it a good idea to directly ask (in person or over text?) and if not how do you figure it out?

tl;dr I can't figure out if a guy likes me or is just trying to get laid. Is it okay to directly ask is he likes me too, and if so, when is it appropriate?
>>
>>18447461

if you tell the guy he will almost definitely go along with it because it's easy. what type of convos do you have? what do you talk about? there's not really much info here for us to get a read on him. it's definitely possible he's trying to get laid but it's possible he might like you too.
>>
>>18447474
Convos in person are generally joking / teasing or about anime, martial arts, work, or world events. They flow well and are easy to sustain. Silence is comfortable occasionally.

Over text its me asking a question or two to get a convo started, but him responding in one or two words. If it gets teasing, then it is directed to sex / what he wants to do with me. Its hard as hell to maintain a convo over text, I feel like I bother him. We talk about once a day over text for a few mins, longer if we make plans.
>>
>>18447461
I like the part where he asks you on date and you refuse, but kissing and fooling part is ok with you.

To me, it seems you want just sex from him. Try to date him more and "fool with" less until you decide/learn what he wants from you.

As far as the texting go, normal people dont like texting much, simply because it is super boring. Also as far as dating goes, /adv/ice is keep texting to minimum and dating on max.

>ask directly if he likes me
That is typical bullshit tier girls question. Dont listen to cheap words, look at actions he does. Would he done all these things if he didnt like you?

Ask him on date. Ir at least dont refuse one lol.
>>
>>18447554
I never said I refused the date, just that we didn't end up going. I agreed to it and was excited. There was poor communication about tickets and he couldn't get two. Sorry if that was unclear
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.