[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I dated this girl for about two weeks, she never wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: memeisdead.jpg (104KB, 960x722px) Image search: [Google]
memeisdead.jpg
104KB, 960x722px
So I dated this girl for about two weeks, she never wanted to do anything... like didn't want to go dancing, didn't drink, didn't smoke, I basically had to force her to go for dinner with me but she didn't like it because she didn't like hamburguers (when asked if she wanted to go somewhere else she said it was fine).

Anyway, we usually ended up going to my home because she just didn't like any of my ideas of what to do but since she doesn't like video games nor anime nor weed we literally just stared at each other and I had to come up with shit to say out of thin air because she also didn't like talking about herself.

She also said it was too soon to have sex so one day i just go bored and stoped replying because I decided playing dota was more fun than hanging out with her... today she comes to my work and is like "I came to see you because you didn't reply", at first I was like "ok I got caught" and expected her to complain for cuting her off like that but then she just stood there and I was like "so... anything you want to say? Any questions? Any complains? But she just said she was just passing by because I didn't reply anymore, and after 3 or so minutes of awkwardness she just said she was leaving and... well left.

What the actual fuck? Is that how it feels when guys don't get a hint? Are we that dumb? She came all the way here so I expected her to at least ask why I quit talking to her.
>>
this bitch is autistic. fuck her throat and dump her
>>
>>18447459
>Is that how it feels when guys don't get a hint? Are we that dumb?

Yes
>>
>>18447467
Then I'm sorry on behalf of all my fellow betabros.

>>18447462
I haven't had sex in 5 years but even I know it's a bad idea to stick it in such a crazy girl, this way she'll hopefully forget about me soon enough, if I fuck her she will get clingly and she has yandere potential, not to mention she already came to my work and also said she did go to my home but couldn't find it, lol.
>>
>>18447459
I have a VERY DUMB idea op:
Ask her on another date and once you will be alone, start telling hwr all of this you typed. That you still like her, just that playing dota is more entertaining than hanging out with her.

Explain to her that she behaves like autist. Then bombard her with yes/no questions. Imagine her as robot and query her a lot. Play it as game. Dont forget to ask her questions like
>are you sad
>do you want bf?
>are you scared of me?
>have you ever talked to boys before me?
>do you have shrink?
Etc. You want to go as deep as possible with yes/no. Keep it simple.

You asked her on date in the first place. Mayve she is just super akward. Otherwise, before you drop her like fembot she is, send her message explaining your reasons so she can work on her social skills. Maybe she doesnt even realise what is wrong with her.
>>
>>18447573
>Fixing her so another man can enjoy femanon 2.0
Yeah, sounds like a bad deal, also there's nothing in it for me, bitch expects me to be her entertainer and give nothing in return, she's not worth my time.
>>
this thread is going to be great
>>
>>18447596
So this thread was just humble brag? Meh.

Still you could text her you break up and it is because she behaves like autist before blocking her number. Besides she knows where you work. She can go and make scene or worse (stab you?).

Be civil and give her closure.
>>
>>18447607
Now this is actual advice.

I wasn't bragging, I was just confused because it's normal for woman to just ignore you and you're supossed to know that you got dumped and since this is my first time on the other side of the break up I decided to give it a shot since it was easier than actually explaining shit and dealing with drama.

I wouldn't have made this thread had she not come to my job, actually had she made a scene I wouldn't had made the thread, I was honestly confused by she showing up and doing literally nothing, it was kinda creepy... you're right, she deserves closure but I still don't feel like hanging out so I guess I will just text her, thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.