[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485579623473.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485579623473.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
Found this girl who is funny, sweet, and ultra kinky how do I keep her around without fucking it up??
>>
are you two dating? if yes, then don't cheat on her. treat her like a human being. dont act like a stupid faggot case closed.

if you guys arent dating but are getting to that stage, then woo the shit out of her. romantic dates and the like.
>>
keep her entertained
>>
>You don't
>*You* don't
;D
>>
>>18447191
Nothing is eternal. Things are always changing. You will feel less attracted to her in some days. Don't try to fight this fact but accept it. Stop getting surprised by it. Enjoy it now and be ready to let it go if it doesn't really work out.

"You can be certain only of this moment that is in your hands. All promises for tomorrow are lies.

Attraction cannot remain the same forever. You are attracted to something which is a challenge to get. You see a beautiful man, a beautiful woman; you are attracted. Nothing is wrong in it. You feel your heart beating faster. You would like to be with this woman or man, and the attraction is so tremendous that in that moment you think you would like to live with this woman forever.

The problem is that it’s not natural to be attracted to the same person forever

Lovers don’t deceive each other, they are saying the truth — but that truth belongs to the moment. When lovers say to each other, “I cannot live without you,” it is not that he is deceiving or she is deceiving, they mean it. But they don’t know the nature of life. Tomorrow this same woman will not look so beautiful. As days pass, the man and the woman both will feel that they are imprisoned. They have know each other’s geography completely. First it was an unknown territory to be discovered, now there is nothing to be discovered.

And to go on repeating the same words and the same acts looks mechanical, ugly. That’s why passion turns into hate. The woman hates you, because you are going to do the same thing again. To prevent you, the moment the husband enters the house she goes to bed, she has a headache. She wants somehow not to get into the same rut. And the man is flirting with his secretary in the office; now she is an unknown territory. To me, it is all nature."

http://thepowerofideas.ideapod.com/zen-master-explains-men-women-can-never-friends/
>>
>>18447191
If she feels the same just don't do anything super retarded and deal breaking for the next month or so. You didn't provide any details but I'm just going to assume you're at the honey-moon stage. Things basically handle themselves at this stage since you both are too high to give a shit.

When that ends you'll start to notice everything wrong with her. You won't feel the quite the same about her. If it's a good relationship, you'll still love her passionately, but it's not the same giddy feeling you used to have. At this stage you have to start working to maintain your relationship. There will have to be compromise and a great deal of c O m M u N i C a T i O n, otherwise you'll both get sick of each other.

If you're still together after a year or two you'll really start to think about your commitment to the relationship. You're well past the infatuation stage so you know your feelings are real, and you've maintained a relationship stable enough that it doesn't fly apart at the seams after a single bout of anger. Here's where you decide, do you want to spend your entire life with her?

If you decide yes, that's when you pop the question. Go for a nice ring that will impress, but not something too gaudy. DO NOT FUCKING PROPOSE IN A SUPER PUBLIC SETTING. You will annoy the shit out of everyone around you and if it doesn't work out the humiliation will be beyond soul crushing. It doesn't necessarily have to be at a fancy dinner date (though that is a classic), but at least take her to a nice setting, somewhere beautiful and memorable.

Supposing she says yes, plan the wedding. Be sure to involve put some effort towards it and involve yourself in the decision making, otherwise you kinda look like a lazy dick while she does all the work. Or just hire a wedding planner while you two get tremendous amounts of quality boning time in.

Then after the wedding and once all the papers are signed at the courthouse, you get to keep her around.
>>
>>18447334
You're missing an important step: live together (if you don't already) during your engagement. Do this for a while, at least a year imo, because this is the greatest test of any relationship. If you can live together and still stand each other, _then_ you start planning your wedding.
>>
>>18447379
I was running out of space for my high effort low payoff joke, but yeah this too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.