[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to do 6 months of internship to graduate college >boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1494083376134.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494083376134.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>have to do 6 months of internship to graduate college
>boss goes into my/his Mac to send a file that he asked me to do
>he sees a whatsapp web conversation of me and my buddy about me looking for weed
>next week he asks me how much time do i have left to end the internship, Tell him 3 weeks
>he then fires me but tells me he was going to sign the internship papers in 3 weeks
>Tell him that i just cant stop going because of my mom asking me why i am there and not at work
>he tells me he was going to talk to his associate about it and tell me
>the day where he was supposed to tell me comes
>he doesnt Tell me, i ask him
>he answers the next day
>tells me she was arriving that day and he was going to see her later
>wait for his answer, he tells me nothing
>ask him today, no answer
>call him two times and he cancelled the call twice

Dunno what to do please help me
>>
contact him by email tomorrow and see.
be polite, apologise, (don't admit to any crime in writing though, just say you know what you did was wrong etc.)

[wtf is wrong with you, you fucking n00b?]

tell your mom you got off due to contract ending earlier or there's not much work to be done, project's finished etc. cook up some b/s.

now fuck off and try and enjoy what's left of your shit holidays in a non-drug-addled way, you degenerate.
>>
>>18447108
I swear some kids are SO STUPID it hurts. Now imagine yourself employed and your boss deciding to do random drugs test.

Certain drugs are ILLEGAL. If you want stability in your life (like not going to jail or fired), you need to drop that shit. Sorry, your teen era of life eneded. If you desperately need to destroy your brain cells or get hooked on poison, try cigarrets or alcohol.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.