[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Streaming & YouTube Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Combologo_474x356.png (4KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
Combologo_474x356.png
4KB, 474x356px
Last night I made a thread regarding some stuff on how to get started with streaming and develop content for YouTube.

A couple of people said they would want to view some of the content/ stream and tonight we're streaming some PLAYERUNKNOWN: Battlegrounds. I don't have any YouTube content yet, but my friend and I are compiling some neat game play we have streamed.

Either during or after, shoot some comments and so on.
>>
>>18447092
>tonight we're streaming some PLAYERUNKNOWN: Battlegrounds

you and everyone else dude
whats unique about your stream that makes me want to watch it?

sounds like you're dudes, so you're already at a disadvantage
>>
>>18447104
Its something we're familiar with and we have fun doing it. We have other games, yet for now its something that is recognizable and so on.

It isn't for me to say what makes us different, but more so for people to find out for themselves and if they like what we do/are, then thats that.

I had stated in the thread last night that I am putting together other various content, but for streaming purposes we just play PUBG.

Twitch.com/vission98
>>
>>18447111
>It isn't for me to say what makes us different, but more so for people to find out for themselves and if they like what we do/are, then thats that.

wrong answer
nobody is going to sit around and watch what looks like every other generic channel just for the chance that it may be different

you have to stand out in your first impression or nobody will bother
>>
>>18447120
>wrong answer
The one thing someone mentioned was that "different" is subjective. That is just me. Coming off genuine and focusing on just the content and being engaged with what we're doing instead of being flashy and throwing giveaways just to keep viewers/ followers.
>>
>>18447124
That will get boring real fast, especially in an early access game with very little content as PUBG.
I hope you're really funny or something because nobody wants to just sit around and watch someone else play video games in the exact same manner they can themselves.
>>
>>18447161
An example of how we play PUBG is just inane gameplay while trying to win some matches. Dick around while also trying to be tactical as possibly can be. It gets funny. Either or my whole point is what do people enjoy? What do people look for in a stream and would continue to come back for? I'll say again, currently developing content for YT and so on, but for now just streaming.
>>
>>18447166
Good looking streamers, not just female but also male.

Interesting to watch, don't set up a facecam if your room is dirty as fuck.

>It gets funny
I'm sure to you, but is it actually entertaining to watch?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.