[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0633.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm in a relationship, basically, i have cheated on this girl i've been with for 4.5 yrs. I'd love some advice as i am very confused and upset at the moment. any honesty is appreciated.

>with gf for 4.5 yrs
>go hunting with sister, 2 of my friends and my sisters friend
>get drunk later on in the night and everyone goes to bed except the girl - my sisters friend ( we'll call her M)
>M and I have history together, have slept together 6 years ago.
>M wanders out into the rocky field, i follow
>she talks about how i still felt about her after the past 6 years (i'd been in
a 9 month relationship where she had told me during; that she had loved me)
>I say i had always felt connection between me and her.
>she goes on to say that she has BPD (borderline personality disorder) and that its hard for her to have any lasting relationships - shows me stitched cuts on arms.
>we chat and joke some more about random shit, i lean in to kiss her but she resists a little and reminds me i have a gf.
>accept that i'm being stupid, talk more and go to the car i'll be sleeping in the car that night( its 2 degrees outside)
>M approaches the car, joins me in the back and says its cold as fuck.
>one thing leads to another and we're fucking in the back of the car.
>dont say anything to each other in the morning

Basically i call her a few fays later asking what is gonna happen past me obviously breaking up with my gf.
M said she cant have a relationship or FWB with me since she wants to complete a course for BPD that ends next year and cant really get attached (since that happens easy with BPD sufferers) otherwise she'll be unhappy the rest of her life. says we can still be friends.

I feel alot of love for M now, though im unsure if i should still try talking or leave her alone( i see her occasionally anyway) This shit hurta guys, some say its better to have love and lost than not loved at all but im beginning to not believe that.
>>
Woops picture is landscape.. posting from phone.
>>
avoid the BPD, she's actually talking sense for once in her insane life. leave her alone to get better.

not gonna judge you for the other stuff, but you have to figure out of you come clean to gf, or just forget about it. that's up to you.

but don't go stickin the d in cray-zee.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.