[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Manchester bombing affecting me this bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1421270829289.jpg (742KB, 2000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1421270829289.jpg
742KB, 2000x1329px
I am middle aged, seen people die in real life, lived through a civil war, seen all sorts of evil. Yet, this even, this girl Saffie and others like her, make me break down in tears every single time I see their photos and read about her last words.
>>
>>18447001
You might have secondary trauma. I probably have it, and I cry every time I think about the event (a parent's death in a family with a young child). It has also made me very sensitive to other similar deaths.

I don't know why these specific incidents grab us when we've heard of other such things without getting so upset.

I don't know how long it takes to get better or how to recover.
>>
>>18447001
I'll tell you why, mate: cause cunts your age have fucked up our country and continent more than any invading army ever, bar none.

You fucked it up with your liberal policies, pc-goodness and white guilt, and now you're spilling liberal tears faster than the filth can spill white blood.

Fuck you, and fuck those kids.

If you think this is bad, wait til it gets full retard worse.
>>
>>18447001
First off stop being a pussy, get mad at the government for training these animals, sending them to Libya/Syria (plural in the case of London Bridge van cunts, 300+ ISIS veterans here already) and allowing them to come back and do harm.

Make no mistake this was not a "fake event" (although telling yourself as much could trick your brain into feeling better) it was still a false flag, of a new variety.
Isn't it strange that we always here "they were known to security services".

One day every kike in government is going to be hung by their own cock.
>>
>>18447400
Hey, fuck you. Voting for welfare made me feel super good about myself and the only reason why the country is going to shit is because you damn kids won't work the fields like the Mexicans that steal you lazy shits' jobs are.
>>
>>18447453
there's Mexicans in the UK as well as everyone else they're letting in?

Holy fuck!
>>
>>18447001
Your government has done the same shit to children with cruse missiles. I am glad you have a heart, now fight against the senseless killing of children perpetrated in the name of fighting terrorism.
https://youtu.be/TN4Sn5u_pK0?t=2004

To the CIA/NSA watching, I have no hope and I believe in nothing. I am never going to do anything to end this evil.
>>
>>18447502
go to 33:25
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.