[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Completely in love with this girl I took a college class with last year, we both graduated last dec. She got engaged shortly after I met her which honestly was the only thing that stopped me from asking her on a date. She started calling me her best friend and I just went with it because some kind of relationship is better than none right? After awhile I got a vibe she wanted me to make a move, she was sending snaps of herself in her underwear and shit like that. I told her that I had a crush on her, and she said that she was glad I told her, she feels closer to me. She's home alone one night, says she's scarred. I ask if she wants me to come over she says yes. I go over, she's wearing booty shorts. Obviously I don't do anything because of the engagement. Stayed up all night with her until her boyfriend shows up in the morning, my dumb ass goes to work with no sleep. Now she hasn't been talking to me much, maybe she's frustrated with me? She's pregnant now too, and I'm a groomsman at her wedding in a few weeks. Did she just want some kind of boost from my attention? Does she want me to step in? Is it better to bottle up my feelings or should I tell her how much I really love her? I keep hoping that these feelings will go away, even been talking to quite a few other girls, but all I can think about is her. Do I just want what I can't have?
>>
>>18446937

what the fuck? why didn't you get laid? because your pussy morals prevent you? because you don't want to be a homewrecker? so you take the role of the good friend? she's frustrated because you won't fuck her.

how do you know you can't have it? how do you know she doesn't want you? how do you know she's waiting for you to do something? how do you know five years from now when she's married with kids she's not going to say "i wish you would have made a move and my life would be different."
>>
>>18446982
The problem is that she's never explicitly said anything beyond she values my friendship, hell she tried to hook me up once. I get all these mixed signals to the point I think she might not even know what she wants if she even wants anything more than a self image boost at my expense.
>>
What would I even say? "Hey, I know you're pregnant and your weddings not too far away, but is it too late to say I love you?"
>>
>>18447080

well you kinda ended up waiting way too long. if you want out, get the fuck out. if you want in, get your dick wet(this will obviously usher in some consequences). if you want to keep your moral compass afloat, then i suggest you bail now and learn your lesson. next time, take charge and make it clearer when you want a woman. don't be afraid of rejection. when a woman invites you to spend the night because she's lonely take the hint... or don't.

you might want some closure so, if you are gonna get out, i recommend you at least get a goodbye or something.
>>
>>18446937
get the fuck away from this booty-short-wearing bag-of-problems on legs.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Protip: score the bridesmaid at the wedding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.