[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conflicting Feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497583749521.gif (2MB, 252x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497583749521.gif
2MB, 252x400px
>Be me
>Had a crush on a girl for a while
>She's smart, funny, she plays vidya and D&D and shit
>Have a few times where I think she might have been hinting she had feelings for me, but all seem like I might be reading into things
>Remain hopeful

Skip to yesterday

>Volunteering at a local community garden to try to be a good person and because crush volunteers there
>Farmers market day
>Only me and one girl show up
>I'd been acquaintances with her until then but never really talked much
>Running the stand with her
>She teases me the whole time and plays stupid games like hangman and tic tac toe when no one is buying
>She also keeps dropping the ice cubes we were using to chill vegetables down my shirt
>Breaks the touch barrier multiple times
>It seems like she might be flirting with me but she's friendly all the time

So I started feeling really comfortable around her and flirted back. I started thinking that maybe it was time to give up on anything more than friendship with girl A. I've been having conflicting feelings about girl A and girl B since then. I don't think I have much of a chance with either, but girl B seems like a better shot. So what should I do? Keep trying with girl A and risk wasting my time and having my heart broken or go for this new girl and see what happens? Pic unrelated but one of my favorites from my autistic menagerie.
>>
>>18446722
You have two options. You could man up and set something up with girl A or set something up with girl B. Either way you have to ask one of them out on a date if your interested. I am in a similar situation like you are with Girl A. The only way I am going to know if she is interested is if I ask her. Don't think she will tell you.
>>
>>18446722
A: that ship has sailed into the friendzone.
B: You're onto something. Even as a friend, this one sounds like a bag of laughs.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.