[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

achoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496804981244.jpg (14KB, 460x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496804981244.jpg
14KB, 460x358px
Help

>Be me
>18 yo beta kissless virgin
>friends w one girl
>solid 7/10, known her for years
>never had the nuts to make a move
>she's constantly in bad relationships
>she had just got out of one
>she invites me over, like many times before
>think nothing of it
>arrive at her place
>greeted by her cat Mittens
>allergic to cats
>fucking hate Mittens
>can already feel nose itching
>go into her room
>somethingsamiss.jpg
>she's on her bed looking at me strangely
>see she's not wearing pants
>whole body immediately starts shaking
>feel mittens rubbing against my leg
>ignore him, but nose starts itching again
>"come here anon"
>i shakily advance toward her bed
>she's on all fours on her bed with her face towards me
>her eyes are closed
>she's expecting a kiss
>I start to lean in to kiss her
>about 2 inches from her face i have to sneeze
>no stopping this fucker
>head flies forward with the force of a battering ram
>forehead hits her nose
>crunch.png
>blood old faithfuls out of her nose
>me, her and mittens are all covered
>i vomit all over her
>both start crying

this was 2 days agk, and we haven't spoken since. I really like her and want to have a relationship with her. How do I fix this?
>>
>>18446675
Talk to her and apologize and explain your allergic, this is a hilarious story in hindsight really.
>>
>>18446747
>ose itching
>>go into her room
>>somethingsamiss.jpg
>>she's on her bed looking at me strangely
>>see she's not wearing pants
>>whole body immediately starts shaking
>>feel mittens rubbing against my leg
>>ignore him, but nose starts itching again
>>"come here anon"
>>i shakily advance toward her bed
>>she's on all fours on her bed with her face towards me
>>her eyes are closed
>>she's expecting a kiss
>>I start to lean in to kiss her
>>about 2 inches from her face i have to sneeze
>>no stopping this fucker
>>head flies forward with the force of a battering ram
>>forehead hits her nose
>>crunch.png
>>blood old faithfuls out of her nose
>>me, her and mittens are all covered
>>i vomit all over her

Yes. Message her and let her know you are allergic to cats. Ask her out on a date where you will be on your best behaviour... Don't take her out for spaghetti. And no movies of bullshit activities. It has to be you and her and conversation. I missed out on QT christian girl because of her crazy religious parents before I realised I could have been the one to corrupt her and betray Jesus.

Don't mess it up anon you fucking tool or you will remain in this dark place on the net.

BTW when I was 16 I vomited on a looker drunk at a party. She was hottest in her school, but school was in stix with tiny population... so she was hot for the stix. Her friend was even hotter semi emo hot, I would have preferred qt emo girl but she never showed interest. Looker had BO and an awful perfume that was sickly sweet like those rhubarb sweets is the best I can describe it, except it wasn't fruity, it was like something her grandma might have bought her and probably super high end OR shit tier perfume. We were making out etc earlier before I got a whiff of her... it's not like I went in her mouth while kissing... Fkn hilarious if I did though. I played it off like she had BO... no one disagreed. Worse for her than me... I don't even feel bad... funny story.
>>
I appreciate the help anons, but I feel like explaining an allergy alone won't fix this. She knows I'm allergic to cats, but that doesn't fix her broken nose
>>
>>18446675
buy her some flowers and apologize
>>
>>18446675
save face and tell her that you only headbutted her in the nose to display your dominance.
this will earn her respect, as she will realize you possess a warrior's strength.
Later, get rid of mittens.
>>
>>18447060
he's prolly allergic to them too
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.