[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sudden break up while everything was perfect in relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>Be me one year ago
>Be 21 year old kissless virgin shy neet and mess until i met this girl
>Same girl, been together for one year now.
>We go through good times and bad times but still going great
>Doesnt live in the same city so i was in her place for the entire last week.
>It was a really happy week and i can see in her eyes that she is really in love with me
>last wednesday she left really early for job leaving me with kiss cuddle and big smile
>Goodbye anon, sleep well i love u.
>Same day, im going back to my house before she is back from work, all of that was planned since i got appointment
>I was about to go back in her place the next day or so
>still same day, in the evening she texted me "anon i need to be alone, we are not together anymore, im not managing to see how the future will be if im staying with you"
>not cuck since i have full access to her phone and messenger during the times im with her
>its been 2 day im trying to make her comeback
>im trying hard since last week was one of the best we had together so far
>gonna go to get some stuff in her place tomorrow and i know i will cry in her arms

she helped me during a really messed up period of my life, and im just getting through this period since one month or so. She is everything i have and she is the only one who know the real me
now i feel pitty, she learned me how to love and being confident with myselft, she learned me intimacy. Thats she only person i can relate too.
I know she still feels love, how can i do to get back with her ? I even have this gift in my pocket for severals weeks ( a ring thats she is lurking on everytime we are shoppings ) but i dont even know if i have to gift it before i leave

even if im hopeless just wanted to get this off my chest
>>
>>18446522
Not sure what your lifestyle is like, but it seems she was thinking about this for a while. Something you are or not doing caused it.

Could be job security, or income, or just something a miss in that relationship
>>
>>18446584
the breakup situation just already happened 6month ago and she came back by herself

money and job are not the issue anymore ( yet this was the real issue 6 month ago but now im having a stable job and good income ).
I dont even know how to react when i will get in front of her today since she said "You come, take stuff and leave, no speaking"
She even want to give me back things i gifted her in the past
Even if i have 0 chances with her, im just trying to figures out what i did wrong to move on or what are the motivations for the breakup

>Inb4 first breakup
>inb4 she helped me with depression
>inb4 im gonna be in depression cause of her
>I would have wanted to get cuck, at least it would have been more painful but real excuse to breakup
>>
>>18446622
You are owed an explanation, you deserve at least that, to improve yourself for the future and for closure

But, do you want the explanation? The truth may hurt.

Personally I'd say go for it
>>
>>18446522
>not cuck since i have full access to her phone and messenger during the times im with her
>implying that matter
Cuck
>>
>>18446522
If it eases your mind a little bit, it was not considerate at all to break up with you without telling you why or at least talking about the problems she had during the relationship. Not really your fault, it's a very unfair situation; some friends had the same scenario happen to them and its very unfair.

You could ask her why and shit tho. You deserve to know.
>>
>>18446677
If it hurts or not is irrelevant. You need that explanation to help you in the long run.

You can't escape hard truths through your life or else reality will hit you way harder in the future; worst of all, you'll be oblivious as to why
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.