[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could use advice, but I mostly need someone to talk to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498092109547.jpg (291KB, 863x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1498092109547.jpg
291KB, 863x1023px
It's a long and complicated story, but to condense it: He was dating a girl for nearly a year who didn't want to commit. He started seeing me. I had a crush on him for nearly a year, and in the month I've dated him, I feel like I'm in love. His happiness is my ultimatum. I want to commit. The girl he dated before me has just declared she wants to commit to him now. He's choosing between us tonight. My heart is frayed. I want him to be happy, and not to be with either of us out of feeling of obligation or guilt, but out of who he can see a future with the most. He doesn't want to hurt her, he doesn't want to hurt me. He's deciding tonight who to hurt anyhow when he sees her in person.

I haven't shown him how I hurt, because I don't want to manipulate him. But I need to vent something. I'm falling apart...
>>
The post field was too long, but yeah, what I had meant to preface with in the title was that he's deciding who to be with, tonight.
>>
She's unstable and mildly bipolar, but he's felt for her longer. He used to say he saw a future with me, and that he's never felt this way with someone before, but he seemed to shy away from such commitment after she told him that. He confirmed that I'm back in the race for him again, like I had feared.
>>
I think regardless of my efforts, he will, like he's done before, put love before logic. But who am I to dictate what he does with his life? I just want him to be happy.
>>
I'm quite certain I'm going to be the one who loses. He's done nothing to reassure me. I'm so hurt...
>>
when will you know how he will decide?
>>
i would keep you both
>>
>>18446441
I'll know tonight. I have no idea how he's deciding. Gut feeling I guess. I'm crushed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.