[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I feel ashamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1497400315784.jpg (793KB, 2098x2341px) Image search: [Google]
1497400315784.jpg
793KB, 2098x2341px
now I was fighting my girlfriend in street fighter today (I own the game but play it like once a month. she only has the shit 3ds version which she never plays) at my house. I won every match, but I felt ashamed that in a few of those matches I lost a round. mind you she can barely do inputs as certain characters.
Even though I won all mqtches, should I feel ashamed I lost a round to a girl? my little brother beat her too but never lost a round
(I'm 18, she's 19)
>>
File: You disgust me beyond words.jpg (27KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
You disgust me beyond words.jpg
27KB, 471x471px
Holy shit, how insecure are you?
>>
Of course you should feel ashamed. You lost to a GIRL. You're no longer a real man. You might as well go get castrated.
>>
>>18446418
I lost only a round very other match. I still won all overall matches. what I don't get is why she was so upset about losing
>>18446405
tbhh yes
>>
>>18446313
Bruh I'd honestly feel bad about winning TOO much. Getting beaten over and over again isn't much fun.

Also you are autism, jesus christ it's not like you have to wear the sissy dress of shame because you didn't crush a girl PERFECTLY in a few rounds of a video game.
>>
>>18447395
I know what you are saying, my girlfriend was upset that I kept beating her in Mario kart so I felt bad.
I'm not sure why but I imagined everyone will automatically hound me for not beating her flawlessly.
I went in nervous as hell and I wasn't doing things right during my matches which is why I lost a round even though I won. when I calmed down I stopped losing rounds
I'm surprised you guys don't care, I thought everyone will take huge shits on me for not losing a single round like my little brother
>>
>>18446313
who gives a flying fuck and enjoy playing together
>>
This has got to be a troll thread. How do people like that get girlfriends?
>>
>>18448350
yeah I had fun I got over it
>>18448356
this isn't a troll thread, this is real. if you don't think people have secret insecurities then you're very close minded
>>
>>18446313
Haha at least you're not my ex. I played tekken for the first time and beat him ~5x in a row. He was the type to enter tournaments. He was mad at me the rest of the day because he couldn't beat me lol. Why do guys feel this way? Anyone with hands is capable of playing a game it's not like videogames are some masterful male exclusive skill. Get back to me when you're a master at carving Viking canoue replicas or some shit worthy of getting pissed over.
>>
>>18448377
You're pretty much a cuck right now. Go buy a Chasity belt and invite some dude to pound your gf, so you can safely transition into your new fetish.

All joking aside, your insecurities come from your unbalanced levels of pride. Learn a bit of humility.
>>
>>18448519
>>18448464
well (for me at least) it's so no one can take huge shits on us. I lived in an environment where you always need to be the best in everything or else you will be put on blast. certain factors (like say getting beat by a girl, although I never lost to my gf) can make one more ripe for ridicule and humiliation. I don't personally care about girls beating me, I only care about society viewing me certain ways.

that's why I take losing to anyone harder than others. it means I'm temporarily beneath them, inferior. that there is something inherently broken about me at the moment whereas the winner is not a defective human being.
I've had progress fixing this attitude, as a kid I used to smash my controllers in single player
>>
>>18448464
wait what tournaments does he go to and where? I want a free win
>>
>>18446313
My boyfriend plays Street Fighter competitively online and literally trains for it several times a week. Still, mostly a hobby, he's not crazy about it.

If I button mash enough, I can win a round and catch him off guard. I never play this game, he is the only one that owns it.

Why is this a big deal to you?
>>
First world problems. Do you live with your mom? Get a job.
>>
>>18446313
How absolutely stupid do you have to be to feel insecure about losing to a person based on their gender? Jesus christ man, where are you from?

Get your head straight you dumb fool.
>>
Your gf secretely has a penis, better run from that now or else you'll wake up with a gaping wide asshole soon
>>
>>18448958
It's your gf. If she's going to go out and brag about you losing, then dump her. If she's sweet and you love her, then stop being such an autistic prick, honestly this makes you look like you're far too young to even post here, this is a way of thinking usually reserved for pre-pubecent boys
>>
>>18448295
>I'm not sure why but I imagined everyone will automatically hound me for not beating her flawlessly.
>I'm surprised you guys don't care, I thought everyone will take huge shits on me for not losing a single round like my little brother

WTF? How stupid you even get can?
>>
>>18448377
This isn't about "secret insecurities", it's about sexism. Think long and hard about the underlying conviction of the idea that it is humiliating if a woman is better at something - even if only for a moment! - than you are.
>>
>>18446313
Not making the bet that loser has to fuck the winner.

Do you even do sex bro?
>>
>>18449997
based pegbro
>>
>>18450031
>peg
Well i had in mind cow girl vs doggy style or just generally sub / dom roles.

But that could work too.
>>
>>18450031
>pegging
bleh
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.