[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CAN'T I STOP BUYING RANDOM SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_m5ix20AahY1rpvcxzo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ix20AahY1rpvcxzo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x713px
i'm a female in my early 20s that does not work, i don't have a life, i never leave the house unless i have appointments to go too.

I kind of have a completely disposable income atm, and no - I didn't do anything illegal or ebeg or wtfever to get the money.

I get so fucking bored I obsessively online shop, just for something to do. Usually it's highend makeup products but it could be something completely random. I dont even know why I do it I don't even need this shit. I recently bought an eyeshadow pallete that had THREE eyeshadow shades for $70. Like what the fuck am i doing dude. Besides makeup, I buy expensive shit I would LIKE to wear but it's just socially acceptable shit I guess lol.

For my mom's mother's day i spent around $300 on her and for my best friend's birthday I spent about $200 on them.

My mom's birthday is at the end of next month and I need a good amount of money to buy her presents! But i can't if i keep buying retarded useless stuff for me.

How do I make it stop
>>
Get a fucking hobby maybe? Stop being online so often and learn to value what you already have? Or buy her presents now so you can't spend that money on any other dumb shit for yourself. Like, do you even use all the makeup you buy?

I have a friend who has lots of "disposable" income from his dead mother and he likes to buy useless shit and shower his friends in gifts, but it isn't healthy, you need to do something with your life for yourself, something that's actually productive... you could afford to take some classes in a community college, or probably anything else that could possibly catch your fancy.
>>
>>18446135
My friend does this because it covers her depression up. She spends so much on clothes she never wears and products she uses like once. You get an emotional high when you buy something and another one when it comes in the mail. Shopping addiction is a real thing.
>>
File: 1436675392642.png (668KB, 677x570px) Image search: [Google]
1436675392642.png
668KB, 677x570px
>>18446135
>i'm a female in my early 20s that does not work
>I kind of have a completely disposable income atm

maybe you should stop being a fat fuck and go outside, you sound like you are on disability or welfare or something, fucking go get a job
>>
your brain literally loves the instant gratification of buying shit poor people can't buy. its like gambling. you just have to force yourself to learn some discipline. google shopping addiction or something.
>>
File: 20170622_190803.jpg (875KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_190803.jpg
875KB, 2560x1440px
>>18446217
I'm actually uh, recovering from "disordered eating"

Which led me to having a fucked up thyroid. I lost a good half of the hair on my head due to malnutrition. I wasn't not eating on purpose, I was never fat to begin with - but as an anon said earlier - yeah depression pretty much. Eating became a chore.

So that was pretty rude, and no I am not on welfare or whatever... I just can't physically handle a job right now.
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (99KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
99KB, 295x300px
>>18446386
>pelvic piercings

>belly piercings

holy fuck just kill yourself already
>>
>>18446206
I have one hobby that I do enjoy that I can do in my current living situations and that is drawing. :) give me some prismacolor pencils, some micron pens, and some glittery gel pens and i'll be happy haha.

and no the makeup pretty much doesn't get used really, because I don't go anywhere. I'm just fucking retarded.
>>
>>18446216
That sounds like me to a fucking T. how does she cope with this?
>>
>>18446397
Quit being a bitch, tails
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.