[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls and Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: randompic.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
randompic.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Greetings /adv/.

I'm a 20 yo guy, last year in school looking for a relationship with a girl since i have never been in one.
Problem is that I tend to stay with older, wiser people when most girls I see in school and I meet and just immature. Sometimes i even get ashamed for being close to some girls since they are acting like kids and this disgusts me.
It does not help that i look way younger, like 16 yo instead of 20 yo.

I'm seriously thinking i should not look for relationships for now. Or am I just unlucky with my finds? Should I look for girls somewhere else?

What should i do?
>>
Bump?
>>
Work on yourself, your appearance and making yourself look more mature, and building your passions. Eventually you'll attract someone cool and age won't really matter.
>>
Better yourself, maybe get fit to help those younger looks. Achieving things, in general, will increase confidence and therefore you will be more attractive when your right match appears. The chances of finding her will also increase if you do shit you enjoy in a social environment. But it's mostly a thing of exposure, it's crazy how you meet some people, I would know about it, but that's love for you, my friend... it can come from anywhere.
>>
>>18446023
20 something girls are just immature horny teens. You should be the same, but for whatever reason you arent. You want to aim at ~25 girls or at least the ones who are done with school and entered adulthood.

But what does 20 student have to offer them? Just try your luck and aim at older girls.

And looking young is a plus. I bet some girl will love your boyis look. They will call you qtie in the same way we call cute girls.

And dont worry about dating, focus on school atm.
>>
OP here, thanks for the awesome replies, will definitely take note of them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.