[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women or video games better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1497554979018.png (4KB, 256x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497554979018.png
4KB, 256x444px
Are women or video games better?
>>
>>18445674
Depends on how social or ugly you are
>>
Best Women:

pros
------
>sex
>fun
>social status
>cooking
>emotional support

cons
-------
>expensive or unattainable
>require maintenance and work
>get old and ugly after a while

Best Videogames:

pros
------
>fun
>cheap (after you own the console)

cons
-------
>social stigma

I think you can't really compare the two, to be quite honest.
>>
are root beer floats or foot massages better?

the two are entirely unrelated and not at all mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18445691
>the two are entirely unrelated and not at all mutually exclusive.
And?
>>
>>18445686
>>emotional support
how do women emotionally support men?
I always had the impression it was the other way around.
>>
>>18446318
It is.
But once you have a girlfriend you have to praise her all the time or she'll leave you, even in ways that aren't true. Actually you have to do that before getting the girlfriend too
>>
>>18445674
>women
>or video games
get a woman who plays video games with you, you autist.
>>
>>18446687
>gamer girls
Sounds like a clusterfuck of shit
>>
>>18445674
Well video games cost around $10-$60 and can provide weeks, months, or even years worrh of fun while women cost thousands and may or may not be gone after a few months

But then again, girls are pretty and smell good
>>
Nothing beats Battlestar Galactica.
>>
>>18446318
Not at all. I am the emotional sponge in my relationship and my bf is very aloof with feelings and being comforting.
>>
>>18445674
I don't have enough experience with women to say anything about them, but I will tell you that video games are terrible.

Videogames will eat away thousands of hours of your life, steal tons of your money on cheap rehashes, and generally their only purpose serve to addict you to mindless entertainment.

I'd trade ever knowing video games for a chance to get back all those hours wasted on pure bullshit, fuck video games.
>>
>>18445686
why did you put cooking on the pros for women? I cook and enjoy cooking my own food.
>>
>>18445674

Well, it's like this.

I can turn videogames on,
They'll give me literal hours of entertainment,
I know how to use my hands to play with videogames best,
I can walk into a shop and just buy a videogame,
Videogames can have naked women in them,
You can mute them if you don't want to listen,
You can spend all day with a videogame without hearing "all men are pigs" at some point.
You can download videogames.
You can even win at videogames.

Can you say any of these about women?

I hope this answers your question.
>>
>>18446913
>Can you say any of these about women?
No, because women aren't objects.
You and >>18445674 must be complete sociopaths to compare the benefits of living people to video-games. Christ, you people astound me in your ability to become more misogynist everyday.
>>
women are better, hands down. I hear tales of men foregoing hanging out with their gfs for vidya and it blows my mind every time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.