[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need friends but can't relate to anybody.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1451248391706.png (333KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1451248391706.png
333KB, 500x401px
What do normies talk about? I have no friends and all I ever can think about to say to someone is something political so I say nothing. I've got a lot of sociopathic tendencies and I feel it's hard to relate to people most of the time. How do I get friends and keep conversations with them?
>>
>>18445277
Are you good at reading people? If so use that to your advantage to see what you can talk about and if it interests them. Or be the observer and get them to talk about what they want and if you can relate to it in any way then continue to converse.
>>
ppppfffttt relating???? HAHAHAHAAAA
Nice joke anon.
I have enough friends without even trying to relate to them. Best thing is - They know I don't ACTUALLY care, yet I'm one of their most closest and trustworthy friend.

Why?
I have principles to back me up whenever I'm in a moral doubt. I always try to be nice on purpose so I don't fuck it up. (Nice meaning - Not un-ironically a jerk, not telling their secrets and everything I know about them to people, doing favors even if you get nothing for them, etc etc)

For conversations, you'll need to make up for your cultural differences. Watch popular TV shows (no matter how shitty they are.Try to focus on good and popular, if they have any). Also, Video games, books, any kind of a cultural - media - whatever thing you can talk about with them.

I've been there nigga. Not caring, yet lonely. The pinnacle of irony.
>>
I feel like I'm way too inside of my own head to make genuine connections with anyone
>>
>>18445784
>laughs and says not to relate
>offers hobbies in which you can relate with
>>
>>18445892
Not relating in emotional level you idiot. Also, you can still seem and be relateable without actually relate. "Faking it" if you will. Faking being nice, faking empathy etc etc.
Once you're lonely & sociopath enough, you'll learn to fake anything you need for friendship and company.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.