[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking wife to carry out another woman's egg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 16

File: web-018153934.jpg.jpg (91KB, 750x504px) Image search: [Google]
web-018153934.jpg.jpg
91KB, 750x504px
This question especially adresses fem/adv/isors.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who's my soulmate character wise.
The problem is: she's a 6.5 on the hotness scale i'm an 8, she is hapa, i'm white, she is 4'11 i'm 6ft.
so yes, i like her for her character and brains and she is attractive enough for me to not be turned off by her.
Since I know that the key to a long and healthy marriage is compatibility, i do think about marrying her. However except for her intellect she doesn't have the most desirable genes, so do you think i should ask her if she might consider carrying the egg of a beautiful, tall, smart, white woman's egg which was fertilized by me?
she's deeply in love with me and i feel like while it would hurt her, she might consider it if i really wanted it.

So femanons, what would you say if the man of your dreams asked you to become a femcuck?
>>
>>18444826
>So femanons, what would you say if the man of your dreams asked you to become a femcuck?
That he can solemnly fuck off.
>>
>>18444826
Considering the way that /r9k/ goes on about short genetics, it will be very interesting to see the replies to this post.
>>
>>18444826
I don't want to be pregnant ever, but if I had a gun to my head, I'd pick carrying another woman's fertilized egg because my mental health genes are atrocious and I could never inflict that on someone else like my parent's did to me.
>>
enjoy your divorce
>>
Okay mate, listen:
A woman is a beautiful sensitive thing...
what do you expect ? A divorce?

I think you are the sort of person that makes a little child cry
>>
File: images (3)(1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3)(1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18444826
>op asks wife to do the thing
>"sorry anon, I have a date. Also fuck you and give me all of your money"
>>
>>18444826
Fuck you asshole
>>
A Little backstory:
She often says that she hopes her children will look like the father and i once told her i have a hard time thinking about having mixed race children.

I've treated her better than pretty much everyone else in her life so even though its a big Thing to ask i feel like she would know that its the better deal for her to just comply than to look for someone who she likes as much as me and who treats her as well as i do.
>>
>>18444882
God can you sound any more like an entitled /pol/tard cunt?
>>
>>18444882
>She often says that she hopes her children will look like the father

She's stupid and I hope they're big lipped bastards. Lmao
>>
>>18444888
check'd

i just don't want my children to perish in the coming race war.
>>
>>18444896
she actually pretty smart. her iq is probably higher than yours.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>>18444899
>upcoming race war

Mmkay Charles Manson have fun with that.
>>
>be white nationalist
>forced to settle for a 4'11" Asian girl
At least settle for a hispanic girl if you're going to be this greasy
>>
>>18444914
i had a few relationships with white Girls, but they were not nearly as likeable as she is.
like i said this isn't about looks.
>>
>>18444918
>This isn't about looks
>OP describes that she does not have the most desirable genes
>posts about not wanting children to parish "in the upcoming racewar"
Even for a /pol/ user, you a displaying IMPRESSIVE mental gymnastics
>>
>>18444926
I meant me liking her is not about Looks.

the race war comment was just playing along with the previous post.
>>
File: images (1)(1).png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1)(1).png
6KB, 224x225px
>>18444918
Apparently judging on looks is bad but judging on your inherent unchangeable DNA is just fine. Nah we can't have any babies that don't belong in the glorious Aryan race. /s
>>
>>18444918
>this isn't about looks
If it isn't, why the fuck do you want her to carry a white girl's egg?

I can guarantee since you can't find anyone as likeable as her, you're mind gaming her to stay with you AND comply with your desires. Because she's not a certain race or as attractive as you want her to be. You may say you're an 8, but your personality's shit tier.
>>
File: 1491249588671.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1491249588671.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>18444929
>heh I was just joking about that white nationalist stuff
>yeah, I want my wife to be denied her own biological children because I like her for who she is
This is starting to edge into bait territory
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18444934
As evidenced by the post, OPs stats:

Looks: 2/10
Intelligence: 3/10
Bait Level: 10/10 gg
Personality: pic related
>>
>>18444934
>but your personality's shit tier
its not tho. I'm a very likeable and principled guy.
I realize this request would be not very popular with People, but if i compromise being with her, why shouldn't she compromise too?
>>
>>18444940
I like her for her personality which is why i want her to raise my children.
I don't especially like her for her dna which is why i want her to be a surrogate

it's perfectly Logical, isnt it?
>>
>>18444955
>this is a nice woman but her genetic code is shit
>this is a good reason to ask them to do something totally demeaning and insulting

If you want a divorce so bad OP just tell her
>>
>>18444960
you guys are right, i shouldn't deny her her own biological children.
I'm pretty sure however i will ask her to give me at least one white child.
See, i can be argued with.
>>
Go ahead and ask. Hopefully she'll leave you and go bear the children of someone who actually gives a shit about her other than "she's nice and would raise my kids well." If she's so smart, she'd leave you and not put up with any more manipulative shit from any future partners. Plenty of men would cherish her far more than you do. Then you can go impregnate a MAGA chick and live happily ever after knowing you've done your work to save the white race.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>18444968
>c'mon baby just one white kid?
>"maybe after you give me 500000 green bills in alimony anon"
>>
>>18444972
>If she's so smart, she'd leave you and not put up with any more manipulative shit from any future partners. Plenty of men would cherish her far more than you do

this is where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>18444984
kek she wouldn't leave me over that
>>
>>18444985
You sound like such a neckbeard "nice guy" faggot.

>I treat my women with respect! Shell never find anyone better
>your genetic code is ass gimme a white chad baby

>>18444987
Lol I'm sure she wouldn't its not like youre a controlling manipulative cunt of a man with all of the idiocy and selfishness that humanity has to offer
>>
>>18444985
Sure, bro. Some men love short Asian women and would be willing to raise a family with her naturally. You may claim to be the best thing she's ever had, but she'll see the light someday, hopefully sooner rather than later before she gets hooked into raising kids that aren't hers.
>>
>>18444997
>controlling
not at all
>>
>>18444826
>So femanons, what would you say if the man of your dreams asked you to become a femcuck?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm going to take the liberty of answering for my fiancee: "Hey, sweetie, can you come over here for a minute so I can shove a knife in your dick?"
>>
God damn, this thread...

Maybe /r/hapas is right after all?
>>
>>18445038
guess you dont have your Girl under Control as well as i do.
>>
>>18445034
Yes you dunderfuck trying to manipulate your gf into thinking you're a 10/10 catch when you're actually a 0/10 betafag and telling her she owes you a white child is controlling as shit.
>>
>>18445055
>guess you don't have your girl under control
>im not controlling

Are you just fucking stupid or are you ACTUALLY retarded?
>>
>>18445062
>manipulate your gf into thinking you're a 10/10 catch
you mean by being one?
I never told her "I'm the best you can get Baby" she tells me that voluntarily
>>
>>18445071
>having Control is the same Thing as being Controlling
Sub 100 iq anon, whats up?
I can be in power without excersizing it all the time and still People treat me with the due respect.
>>
File: 16055poster.jpg (55KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
16055poster.jpg
55KB, 900x677px
>>18444826
>I must secure a future for the white race, fucking white women always going for niggers I cant stand it fucking disgusting race traitors, not me though. I go for submissive Asians but I'm not an idiot because I'm not gonna race-mix like a filthy person haha -I'm a cool guy I don't want no filthy gook genes ruining my linage. I mean why did I even bother with this Asian? I dunno I guess I'm too pussy to get a white girl but I still don't want to race mix never ever ewwie ewwie. I'm so fucking good looking I can't believe I'm with a gook right now FUCK why did I do this I should have been with my own race, look at her she's only a fucking 6.5 im an EIGHT I should be slaying aryan poon FUCK, look at me thinking about having WHITE kids instead of gook kids god damn I fucking hate gooks, I hate myself, she's not even full Asian shes only hapa but here I am talking down on here genes because I'm so cool I'm 6 feet tallllll;;;;);)))) I hope she considers letting me put a SUPERIOR WHITE EGG inside her so I can technically have white kids while she's stuck raising kids that aren't hers at all haha fuck her gross half gook genes and fuck her, god damn it I should have gotten a white wife FUCK
This is you.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18445072
>>18445079
>I deserve respect, I am in power, I'm totally not a controlling whore

Some people just need to die.
>>
>>18444882
>She often says that she hopes her children will look like the father and i once told her i have a hard time thinking about having mixed race children.
Like every hapa she doesn't want a yellow kid and that's the reason your children will hate you both for making them mixed race. Also health issues. Especially mental health.

Just get a white women instead of getting another generation of hapas on this planet. There are more then enough 6.5s out there with a brain, no reason to racemix, anon.
>>
File: dc9.jpg (188KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
dc9.jpg
188KB, 700x525px
>>18444826
That's right! White genes are superior and anyone else can fuck off. I have a disgusting, hot Asian wife that I love very much but, she's getting white eggs put inside of her. My kids will be superior and gorgeous.

Pic related, the WHITE woman I'm getting the better eggs from. I'm getting hard just thinking about my sperm fertilizing her superior white egg. Minn.... I can't want for my non Asian kids.
>>
File: 1495955429565.jpg (148KB, 785x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495955429565.jpg
148KB, 785x1024px
>>18445095
>cherry picked pic
Whites are objectivly more attractive than any other race tho.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18445105
THEN PULL A WHITE WOMAN YOU FUCKING RETARD

OR ARE YOU SO PATHETIC DESPERATE AND DICKLESS THAT YOU HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AN "INFERIOR" RACE IN ORDER TO FIND A WOMAN WHO WILL PUT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING LUNACY
>>
>>18445105
>says cherry picked

>proceeds to cherry pic

>objectively

Pathetic. I'm sure you are one of those fuckwanks who will settle for an asian woman, but proceed to tell everyone just HOW GREAT white women are. Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>18445118
>>18445128
>all the rice roasties going bananas

I'm not even OP lol
>>
>>18445134
Then you're just a /pol/tard who will never get a woman because you cant see past their skin color. Fucking retard.

And no your daikamura does not count as a woman.
>>
File: right wing cuties.jpg (165KB, 469x850px) Image search: [Google]
right wing cuties.jpg
165KB, 469x850px
>>18445141
I know you won't believe me, but I'm actually a 8/female with 8/prussian on my side. Sorry to tell you, but the it's quite easy to get a high quality husbandu material on the right if you don't life off twinkies.
>>
>>18445155
Then you're a retarded bitch, doesn't change the fact you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: pika.png (276KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
pika.png
276KB, 500x419px
>>18445155
>I know you won't believe me, but I'm actually a 8/female with 8/prussian on my side

yea, I don't

please kill yourself
>>
File: salt monster.jpg (82KB, 1087x953px) Image search: [Google]
salt monster.jpg
82KB, 1087x953px
>>18445165
>>18445166
>sets phaser to kek
>>
>>18444826
Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick. Just either break up with her or accept her for all her flaws. It's not like you are perfect either. You obviously have some sort of personality disorder.
>>
File: mygod.jpg (17KB, 589x103px) Image search: [Google]
mygod.jpg
17KB, 589x103px
>>18444826
God damn this bait is delicious.
But seriously, OP, you're a retarded asshole and I hope she dumps you like the bag of shit you are.
>>
>>18444826
>with a girl who's my soulmate character wise.
Then that's the wrong one. She needs to be your soulmate AND Goddess. If she's not attractive enough for you drop her.

My husband is a tall blonde blue eyed German whereas I am a short Mongolic Russian mixed Turkish girl. He thinks I'm the most attractive woman he ever met in his life. And all my kids have his white skin his blonde hair and blue/green eyes.

Short girls are prettier than tall ones anyways and it doesn't mean she'll bear short boys.
>Sexual dimorphism
Look it up.
>>
>>18445220
> And all my kids have his white skin his blonde hair and blue/green eyes.
Wait till puberty. Most northern kids have blue eyes and light blonde hair in early childhood which can darken up to dark brown after the sexual hormones kick in.
>>
>>18445229
>which can darken up to dark brown after the sexual hormones kick in.
My oldest is 7 and her hair was and is still darkblonde whereas her full German (earlier white blonde) cousin whos a year younger than her has dark brown hair now. I don't think her hair colour will change much after puberty. Maybe my son's hair will be light brown some day but I don't think the girls hair colour will change much.
>>
>>18444949
Allowing someone the blessing of being in your divine presence when they are clearly unworthy is not compromise. If you view the mere existence of your relationship as a compromise, you are delusional and need to find a different relationship.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.