[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1405890369098.jpg (27KB, 230x263px) Image search: [Google]
1405890369098.jpg
27KB, 230x263px
My girl, I've been with a year for now wants to break up with me, because I didn't tell her, that in the past (like 2 yrs ago) I slept with her friend - not a close friend, a friend of a friend rather. She thinks, that it's an extreme lack of respect. I don't feel like I did wrong, and I honestly didn't even thought about it. For me it's just past, that I forgot about, never cared about. I don't also feel in a position, that I should explain myself of whom I slept with. If she slept with some of our mutual acquaintance, I wouldn't want to know - what for?

What are your thoughts? Maybe I'm getting something wrong.
>>
You are in the wrong, dumbass.
>>
Women like to start arguments over little shit. Try to let this die down for a bit, maybe seperate for a couple days or a week. Hopefully when yall get back together this thing will really be dead. However on the other hand she could still be a bitch about it and complain that you were seeing that other chick during your brief time apart.
>>
>>18444619
She was looking for a reason and this is good as any. If you stay together she'll grudge fuck some guy.
>>
You're right, just tell her to go then. The past is the past. The only time this would be an issue is if you were hanging out with the friend that you slept with regularly.
>>
>>18444629
I dont feel that way.
>>18444648
Im not even seeing this other chick, like one on one. We have some mutual friends, so from time to time we happen to run into each other. Other than that, we don't even keep contact.
>>
File: 1497286755616s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497286755616s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Nah but like.. your in the wrong. For std purposes is why you would want to know.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.