[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling al Chads, studs and housebreakers. I need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5312.jpg (130KB, 850x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5312.jpg
130KB, 850x1050px
Calling al Chads, studs and housebreakers. I need some advice on picking up girls in a commied relationship. I'm infatuated with qt3.14 coworker. She's my type, quiet and only eats by herself. Problem is she's got a man and he might propose soon. Inb4 terrible human being, how do i try and get with her without making a fool of myself? This is not a general picking up girls thread, only about girls with serious relationships. Pic not related.
>>
>>18444452
It's not gonna happen m8
>>
You need to be superior to her future husband in every single way possible.
>>
>>18444452
I only fuck women in relationships and have for 7 years but they come to me and they don't want to leave their relationship and I don't want that either, dozens of them. If this girl isn't already dropping hints or flat out let you know she's open you are wasting your time.
>>
>>18444499
Goddamn dubs of truth, checked
>>
File: 1492910006415.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492910006415.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>18444452
>Animefag believes he can steal girls like Brad
not likely
>>
>>18444493
That's the thing, he seems like a megacuck nu-male. Listens to Avicii. He got a job but i seem wealthier, also he's a bit more fit but less handsome than me. As in healthy-fit, not muscles cause mine are bigger, the dude eats salad i mean, while i smoke a pack a day. She's like that too, with her quinoa salads and shit. But i just know girls hate that faggy stuff when guys do it. Dude got a bowtie ffs. He sweet. He nice. I'm the badboy, i know i can do this. Besides i been blessed with a nice dicc, his must be smaller it's just statistics, but i can't just whip it out. I don't know the dude so well but i know i've one upped him. But i fear losing my job or worse if i approach her like i normally would. Come on you chaddier, more experienced anons, i need help here. If it was me and her at the teambuilding i know we fucking, but she never joins. The office is too weird a place and she too quiet and autistic to talk to anyone except her boss. I need a supreme jerk to teach me how to pull this off. I know that's unlikely on this board but hey, i'm desperate, she just my type.
>>
>>18444582
You are delusional
>>
>>18444572
It's Chad you damn retard. And i pretty much am one. But her boyfriend ain't half bad either. First time on this board asking about girls ever so you know i'm legit stumped. And we talking three years together, and she does not seem slutty at all. I gotta catch her eye, play them games, but i only ever see her at work and she barely leaves her desk.
>>
>>18444594
I know that man but that never stopped me before. Shit i think i just finally got a bad case of oneitis, i could just find another girl but there's something bout her. Don't help that i see her EVERY FUCKING DAY just looking cute as fuck.
>>
File: 7d2.png (180KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
7d2.png
180KB, 680x954px
>>18444582
> i know i can do this.
No you can't since your first course of action was going to ask a bunch of weeby NEETs on how to steal a girl away from a person. Just stop where you can before you get burned badly.
>>
>>18444582
You aren't a fucking badass if you were you wouldn't spend the bulk of your comment on the guy and comparing yourself to him or your job. I'm telling you if she hasn't made an overt move you are wasting your time. I get wanting to fuck some pretty thing but for a woman to cheat its her idea upfront. It would be her making the advances or putting herself in a position to spend time with you alone.
>>
>>18444452
Chad to your rescue here.
I'll outline your best shot at this but you need to have confidence and balls to do it, also don't be afraid of rejection, because it happens and it's out of your control if it does.
If you seem creepy to her, you lose.
If you seem weird or gross, you lose.
If you annoy her, you lose. You have to be delicate. This is a finesse operation that you're likely to fuck up.

Approach her with a work topic. Figure out a reason to "need" to talk to her. Don't email her, just go see her. If you get the vibe that you fucked up in any of the above situations, it's already over. If she smiles/is really nice/seems interested in you, you might have a chance to continue.
Immediately ask about her, and try to route the conversation into a one-on-one date for lunch or coffee or whatever.
If she agrees without mention of her bf, you no longer need this strategy and you're basically on your own, but on the right track. Boyfriend be damned.
If she says, oh but I have a boyfriend, as an excusing factor, you really need to read into her tone and see if it's a scapegoat to get an annoying chad away from her, or if she catches herself wanting to go, and is obligated to decline based on her relationship situation.
Use that as leverage and see if she'll bend the rules for a lunch date. Let her agree and shut the hell up. Let her talk about her self, ask questions, be a good listener and assert yourself as a man interested in a woman. At the very least, she might start talking about relationship problems or points you can abuse to get into her life as a confidant.
Women can be manipulated if you have the correct leverage, but you need to see if this is even an opportunity for you.
>>
>>18444582
>I'm the badboy

Says the beta virgin. He probably has a much bigger dick than you. After all there is no way to know a guy's dick size before seeing it.
>>
>>18444452
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try it I can't wait to see how fast you get murdered.
>>
Lol dumbfuck start looking for a new job if you go through with it.

You don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18444717
That's solid, kind of my plan all along but i haven't been that cautious around girls since highschool, this approach could easily go wrong as you said. But, it does guarantee no HR complaints since technically nothing wrong, so i guess you're right, just gotta finesse it. Better than going in hard and fucking up bad. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18444801
Good luck slaying, buddy.
Don't get your hopes up but take every chance you get.
>>
>>18444493

She's a good girl. She loves her partner, and thinks you're a twat.
>>
>>18444801
Women are great at sensing the 'wrong' in 'technically nothing wrong'.
>>
>>18444582
As a femanon, you sound like a total douchebag. Also, your post makes me laugh and your dick probably would too.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (72KB, 700x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
72KB, 700x870px
>>18444602
>talking three years

Nigga you ain't on the highway to the friend zone, you in it. If she saw you as anything more than a friend she would have showed you in some shape or way
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.