[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: jSdybhw.jpg (102KB, 1440x1418px) Image search: [Google]
jSdybhw.jpg
102KB, 1440x1418px
It was my girlfriend's birthday party.
I and her were out in a pub, with her 5 female friends.
long story short, two of her female friends wanted to kiss my gf mouth to mouth.
(My gf is bisexual and they know that.)
few drinks later i was sober and they were little bit drunk and my gf wasn't.
her friend got close to her and i said:"Don't kiss her..."
they kissed and i felt hurt and cheated on.
later her other friend kissed my gf and i said no few times.
After that they touched my gf.

day after my gf told me that it was a joke...

Anons what do you think?
>>
Even though I think you should take advantage and find it hot, if you explicitly told that you were not ok with it and she did it anyway, yes, it is cheating. It's a break of trust and a disrespect and disregard for your feelings. Being drunk isn't an excuse, alcohol doesn't change character. Being a joke isn't an excuse either.

Mind you, I had a threesome once where one of the girls cheated on her bf to do it because he didn't want to. Your gf probably wants that, but trying to cause one like that is the hugest red flag ever, and if you're not up to it (not judging, totally within your right), she might probably do the same.
>>
That means your GF is a terrible drunk.

I don't know about you, but I feel disgusted by the thought of tossing one who has claimed to have a relation with me on to other people.
>>
Get over it.

Getting paranoid is what will ruin your relationship because chances are you will get into an argument over it, you'll probably get mad at her because you're emotional and that'll raise the probability of your relationship deteriorating

Also
>that 3 could have been a 4
>>
Idc but The car is cute
>>
>>18444434
Its not really cheating because she didn't deceive you at all but did this right in front of you and thinks its funny. She definitely doesn't respect you or the relationship. Have some self respect and stop letting people humiliate you like all these girls have and that includes the girl you think is your gf.
>>
>>18444454
Thank you for your answer and advice,
im not okay with it but i love her, she is good looking 10/10 and has a brain.
Im up to it just because i love her, she said if i did that she would break up with me.
Im not going to cheat on her.
i feel bad about her cheating on me but she said sorry.
I wrote huge text about that but she would probably kill herself if i sent her that.
>>
To expand a little: if it really starts to bug you, talk to her about why it made you upset. Maybe through that you'll better equipped if she does it in the future.

On the other hand, she might realise how it made you feel and try to not do it again.

Best case scenario: you both learn from it and become better people
>>
>>18444456

ty for advice

Nahh she wasn't drunk at all.

I fell same.
>>
>>18444461
thanks for the advice.
I got over it, just need some time to think about that and calm down.
And yes I'm much much more emotional than her.
>>
>>18444468

i love cats
>>
>>18444482
OP your biggest problem is she is an asshole to treat you this way and laugh about it with her friends. Piece of shit cunt and I would have left her ass at the bar, put all her shit in a box and tell her to pick it up, I'm done. What a winner you got.
>>
>>18444469
She was very sad after that, but i love her and i will forever.
she thinks it's funny and i don't find it funny.
I'm a good person and i took the apology.
>>
>>18444489
We learnt from this that im not ass to her and i feel something more than love to her and i want it to last forever.
>>
>>18444511
I just love her tooo much to do that.
>>
>>18444513
>she thinks it's funny and i don't find it funny
And she walks all over you. Next time if she wants to taunt something hope she gets her face punched. Goddamn, if she loved you she would never pull this shit and sure as hell wouldn't think it funny. You may be a good person but you gf is not and that apology she gave you is insincere or she wouldn't think its funny you were uncomfortable as she kissed multiple people in front of you.
>>
>>18444491
Then its Worse!
Tell her "If you can't chose between me and others why keep me?"
>>
>>18444526
>We learnt from this
wtf, you didn't do anything wrong so what lesson did you learn? If she was sorry she'd be contrite and would not have needed you to say a fucking word. I bet you apologized to her too.
>>
>>18444532
I almost started crying, there were no situations like this before, she loves me sincerely.
Shit happens to everyone.
>>
>>18444531
And she knows that and can do whatever she wants and you'll be a lapdog. Your life will be a living hell for falling for a insensitive piece of shit. Good luck
>>
>>18444541
You are young.
You are naive.
IF she loves you she would not search for other to fulfil her.
>>
>>18444534
I asked her that and she said she is so so sorry and that she loves me.
just me.
>>
>>18444541
>she loves me sincerely
You don't do this shit to someone you love. The last thing you would want is to hurt them and certainly not for entertainment in front of her friends.
>>
>>18444537
I did apologize to her, because we talked about that and finished.
her conclusion was:"it was a joke and i fell sorry babe, i love you.....".
After that i asked her something about that again.
How she felt kissing a girl bc she is bi.
>>
>>18444547
Ah it's not shit, before that it was a fucking blast.
Having fun every second, doing funny things...etc.., a perfect relationship.
>>
>>18444548
As i said, she thinks that it was a joke and okay it wasn't funny and she didn't want to hurt me.
I'm young, she is young.
We will forget about that and continue living a perfect life.
>>
>>18444560
i agree with everything you and other's said.
She didn't mean to hurt me.
but she did and apologized.
>>
>>18444580
If you really believed that you wouldn't have to be here venting. I understand its unsettling when you get a glimpse of who your partner really is and its not pretty but nasty. That wondrous princess you thought loved you is really a bitch underneath. She kicked her little dog and let her lesbian friends do it too.
>>
>>18444482
You have to decide how much of a deal breaker it is. There's a whole range of things people might be ok with between full open relationship and classic monogamy.

Personally I don't mind as long as she'd let me know if it happened away from my eyes (never happened though), and let me join in if it did under them, so I admittedly place closer to the open relationship end of the scale. You seem to be slightly below classic monogamy, as in she making out with girls is not ok, but not as bad as if she did with guys.
She on the other hand is definitly further down that.

Whichever place in this range anyone is, the most important thing is to define your boundaries clearly and stand your feet on it. You don't have to be ok with anything just because she's bi, as I'm not obliged to be ok with my gf kissing guys just because I am with girls. It's fine if you and her have different boundaries, as long as one respects the boundaries of the other, which apparently she didn't.

Since you seem to be hurt but partially ok with that, give her a pass this time but have a firm talk to her about it. Her making out with her friends says nothing about her, but doing so right in front of you asking not to speaks tons about her character, so keep both eyes on her. Bisexuality also comes in all ranges (my gf for instance only makes out with girls as a fetish, but is not interested in dating one), so try to figure that out too. If she's "emotionally bisexual", you have to pay closer attention to shit like that.
>>
Your real problem is dating a """""bisexual""""" girl in the first place.

Women don't have sexual feelings for one another - they wouldn't need strap-ons shaped like a male's penis if they didn't have sexual feelings for me. They also don't have relationships with one another - they have complicated games of emotional chess, where every piece is a pawn.

"Bisexual' women are just women who like dick, but who were not properly raised by their fathers, and as a result are unable to form regular friendships with other women without sexualizing them. They are fucked in the head in the same manner that a pedophile is.

You should leave her, although not strictly because she kisses other women. Kissing other women is only a small warning sign of the absolute gold mine of insanity that has yet to be activated in this woman's head - at least, not in your presence.

>shit I've always wanted to say about dykes, but can't talk about in front of the normies I spend my time with: the post
>>
>>18444813
For men* not for me in particular.
>>
>>18444813
>I'm too scared to voice my dumbass opinions on sexuality because I know everyone will laugh at me and call me a retard: the post
>>
>>18444813
>be me
>date a bi girl for nine years
>realize that every single "fact" in this post is wrong
>lol
>>
>>18444613
Yeah, it's weird.
Im on 4chan a lot and i just lurk never post anything.
But i saw that on /adv/ there is a lot of smart guys and girls that can give me fucking excellent advices.
I never vent but this helped me a lot.
She is a princess, she never hurt me before she was so kind and everything.
This hurt me but i forgive her.
As im sure that she will never do this.
>>
>>18444728
Man this post is perfect.
i really like how are you thinking.
And your advice helped me a lot.
thank you.
I agree with you, and i gave her a pass and i love her the same.
>>
>>18444813
I found out later in relationship that she is bi, but not completely.
She like me and i attract her.
She likes my dick and my body.

I will watch her closely now.

Thank you bro!
>>
>>18444434
Tell her that you're not comfortable with it instead of the internet.
>>
>>18444917
Np man, glad it helps you
I've read that you were curious enough to ask her. It this by any means made your sexy bits tingly, don't be afraid to admit. It doesn't make you any less or a man liking it, and as I said, if you two agree with boundaries this can be done without hurting each other. But if it didn't, that's completly fine too, and she has to respect that.
>>
File: 1423171366011.jpg (89KB, 513x538px) Image search: [Google]
1423171366011.jpg
89KB, 513x538px
>>18444434
U got cucked easy as that
>>
>>18444953
I told her everything.
And everyone is alright.
>>
>>18444998
I told her that im not okay with that, the first girl that kissed her was a fat ugly bitch.
Second girl was tall a lil bit skinny, ginger...
And it didn't really turn me on it was much more better than the first girl.
But yeah, everything is okay right now.
Thank you my friend one more time.
>>
>>18444434
Tell her that this is a boundary for you and that you will not put up with it happening again. A lot of girls think that doing these things is not cheating especially since it was in a bar setting and infront of you. Just tell her it wasn't cool and not to do it again.
>>
>>18444434
The publicly cucked you. Not only is your girlfriend a slut, deviant her friends are even worse.

You should kill her and make it look like an accident and each year you are free (assuming you don't fuck up the first murder) take out the other two bitches that whored themselves to your bitch.

>Out with my GF and her equally deviant filthy whores

Dude you cucked yourself, don't hang out with your bitches friends in a drinking context, sure a barbecue or mildly formal situation is okay but why hang out together if you didnt want to be treated like a fag best friend.
>>
>>18444434
I've read your replies and you're a complete cuck, fuck off back to.

Also kill yourself, beta N*gger.
>>
you said no and it still went ahead. drunk or not that is still a bitch move and you should let her know, otherwise what'll happen if that situation comes around again they will think it's fine to do that
>>
>>18444569
You are delusional and in for a hard fall
>>
>>18444434
Why do people act like this is any better than if she had kissed a guy in front of you? The fact that it was a female that she kissed doesn't change the fact that she still kissed another person in front of you despite you asking her not to. How would you have reacted if she kissed a man in front of you as a """"""joke""""""
>>
>>18444434
Fuck you, your girlfriend and your cat, you're all faggots.
>>
>>18444434
Yes nigga its fucking cheating. Not only is it cheating, its gay ass cheating. She knows you're a fucking pussy who won't cut her ass the fuck off so she'll get away with it. She'll probably string you along for a couple more months so you'll keep taking her places and buying her shit, all the while fucking other dudes AND females behind your back.
>>
Op here, in the end it's fine, i said everything and told her what i and 4chan think.
she said sorry and now act's as my robot.
;)
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.