[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How desperate am I to post here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
So. I have no idea what to do anymore. What you're about to read can be considered as edgy faggotry but I needed to let it out.

Also TL;DR
19yo loser can't into life, gets a chance to break out of toxic environment, decides to work on herself and all this story is covered in stress and depression.

Now the longer read.
Whole life the only goal I had was getting good grades to satisfy parents. That doesn't mean I'm smart. I cheated lots of time, being afraid of getting bad score. I have no real abilities except for obvious 'survival' ones. I can't socialize. My only friend is somebody from game,and even then I lied to him so he wouldn't leave. I'm living very unhealthy, solid 20kg overweight. I tried exercising but whenever I get out of home to for example... run, people who bullied me for entire life make fun of me even now. I don't want to leave house. The good thing is im moving out soon so ill be free from them.
Currently i work in a small family buisness so I can afford my life.
The only things im any good like are games (even if im getting low rankings) and drawing. But I'd never get to use those to sustain myself.
Back to the topic of moving to a different place. I want ro start a new life there. Live better, feel better, maybe look better.
How do I get the courage to speak to people?
How can I manage my life to have it work out?
How to lose weight fast? Or take care of myself in general?

Even more depressing is the fact it took me 3 attempts to post a thread. I can't even post a fucking thread.
>>
Why don't you buy some tools for home gym? Even a treadmill or something for amateur weightlifting would be good in the beginning. If you have the willpower to devote yourself to that you can find tons of good material on internet too.
As for the moving to a different place. That isn't guaranteed to work, especially if nothing about you change. The environment is important, but it's only a frame, you are the picture. I also suggest not to fucking ever think on depending on your hobbies to sustain yourself. The people who manage to do that are very few, and even with talent you're not guaranteed to succed in that. Too risky. Stick with the "having a job with an accettable pay an enough free time to do the things I like" thing and you'll be fine.
As for the take care of yourself in general, the only things that comes to mind is to constantly challenge yourself. Find things that put you on the edge, find the limits of your body and mind, try to reach and break them. Analyze yourself, your habits, the situations, find the most efficient and effective ways to deal with things.
Hope this answers
>>
Wanna be friends? Problem number 2 solved in another candid caper by the 4chan problem man.
>>
File: 1471578602293.jpg (569KB, 915x958px) Image search: [Google]
1471578602293.jpg
569KB, 915x958px
>>18444351
OK roasty op, what u need in ur life is a drive, an idea u strive toward. If u want to truly change, u have to go thru pain.

I'll leave u with this, man can not remake himself with out suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.
>>
>>18444351

Take it easy, you're 19, just a wee baby in the grand scheme. You're just starting out as an adult so it's no wonder you don't know everything yet. It's normal to struggle when you're young, don't think you're a huge failure. You aren't.

Your questions basically add up to 'how do I become a complete, self-actualized person in a hurry?'. The short answer is that there's no easy path to being a healthy, functioning, happy adult. It takes a lot of work and a lot of practice. One easy way to feel better: start doing yoga at home, there are free videos all over the place and you don't need to be in good shape to start doing it, nor do you need special equipment. Also: instead of trying to pretend to know what you need, here's a reading assignment: 'Happiness' by Matthieu Ricard.

You will lose weight when you eat well and exercise regularly, but you won't do those things until you feel secure and have sufficient self-compassion, which that book will help you acquire. After that considering reading 'Full Catastrophe Living' by Job Kabat-Zinn and 'Man's Search for Meaning' by Viktor Frankl. Once you have compassion for yourself and can focus your mind you'll find it's easy to figure out how to live well. Losing weight, making friends, finding jobs-- all these things have easy paths once you train your mind and body appropriately. It just takes time and effort and a bit of coaching.

It's good to move, and you're wise to do it. It won't make you feel any better, just so you're prepared for that, but it'll help you see what problems are due to outside circumstances, like where you live and being around family, and which are within your own mind. Most are within you, so moving around won't solve them.
>>
You can't out-exersize a bad diet. Moreover, you can cause damage to your joints with high-impact (tldr cardio) movements, and that shit sucks.

Start counting calories.

Don't discount drawing. If you're mediocre, get better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.