[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ending low self esteem for good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1362376645879.jpg (39KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1362376645879.jpg
39KB, 1024x683px
Im sick of the self improvement meme and it doesnt work. Every time I try to force myself not to think self negatively My brain nopes out and I bury the problem again. What is the answer to the self esteem question, anons?
>>
how about actually improving yourself you useless neet, not just trying to trick your mind

fucking retard
>>
END LOW SELF ESTEEM NOW

JUST LOSE IT
>>
>>18444172
Holy shit you beta cuck that hurt to read.
Self improvement isn't magically hacking your brain, it is actually doing shit.

Go to the gym, take up an active hobby, take up boxing, join a running club, sign up to meetups talk to new people, that's self improvement.
90% of life is showing up, sitting in front of 4chan crying that telling yourself you're ok and girls will like you doesn't achieve shit, reading articles or watching youtube for self improvement doesn't help.

tl;dr Stop crying, switch off your computer and leave the fucking house.
>>
>>18444172
Change your habits by repetetition, visualization and finding your core beliefs and self suggestion with meditation

Your subconscious is the thing you want to change, and you change it by working out the things I said.
Break your brain with stupid force

choose a mantra
Stick with it for a few weeks

Something like "I am confident" I have confidence because.... this and that

Meditate with it
Self suggest yourself with it every night before you go to sleep
Repeat ir in your mind all you can and say no to other beliefs

And above all
Do what you believe you need to do to change yourself
It takes time. It is difficult.
But I did it
>>
>>18444188
Op here. Great post anon
>>
>>18444174
>>18444183
>>18444188
This is all a load of shit if you dont have some sort of support group/ friends/ family to acknowledge your effort isn't wasted. This is how anyone can fall right back into the hole, even after months or even years of being productive. The minute your references disappear, you might as well go homeless. No one trusts, gives a shit, or gives a chance to the guy who has no friends, weather he works out and has a car or not.

People have been turned into an ant colony with the creation of smartphones. These are the antennae now; our eyes and senses are useless. Clues and hints mean nothing anymore; everything must be clear an concise. In other words, Japan mentality has taken over America.
>>
>>18444349
Its not the Japanese mentality. I believe that living in cities warps our mind to that we see in Japan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.