[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just emailed my director with the intention of quitting. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466541760777.png (429KB, 726x723px) Image search: [Google]
1466541760777.png
429KB, 726x723px
I just emailed my director with the intention of quitting. I don't have another job set up just yet but working here has made me stressed to the point of having made plans to kill myself.
I know what I'm doing is irresponsible. I know what I'm doing is stupid and ruinous. I know that if I go ahead with quitting that I will eventually end up homeless.

Is it better to fight the urge to kill myself because I feel utterly worthless on a daily basis or is it better to just find another job?
>>
you are doing the right thing if you spent enough time there knowing its not for you, unless it means youll be homeless

a job you hate puts a strain on your mind, it may have a negative effect on your health and your health is the most important thing in your life
>>
>>18444073
It will drain my savings but at worst I could be fine for the end of the year. Maybe. But I make only 12.47. It's too much bullshit for so little pay and this is after four and a half years. Even if I go to delivering fucking pizzas I could make more base pay.

I know you don't quit a job until you find another one. I know you just suck it up and look on the side but I am planning something bad on Sunday and I can not help but think I will go through with it because it would at least stop me from living like such a fucking subhuman peasant.
>>
Plus going from my remaining sick time and other parts I should get a fair amount of money even while leaving.

I know this is going to make me want to end it but I'm already at that point.
>>
it ough to motivateyou to get your ass in gear and to find something that you're good at or like, or that pays and isn't too shitty.

or, something easy going with flexible hours that lets you do other shit in your spare time that could be making money.
>>
>>18444127
It'll allow me to study again. I lost my will after things changed in April. I can't do it anymore.
>>
>>18444044
>I just emailed my director with the intention of quitting.
That's a bell that you don't unring
>I don't have another job set up just yet
Meaning you haven't tried?
>but working here has made me stressed to the point of having made plans to kill myself.
Your planning probably went about as well as you trying to find another job.

Seeing as you need to hear this I'll tell you:
You're weak.
Look around for another job, put some money aside, but try to enjoy your time at/off work.
>>
>>18444076
fuck savings lad, money doesnt worth that much
quit and look for another job, chin up
>>
>>18444218
Well I just got a notification from another place that I applied to a month ago and was told I'll get a call later. I'm not flatfooted on this. I am probably weak. But I'm not fully stupid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.