[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a gf of many years who is gone for a conference, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

So I have a gf of many years who is gone for a conference, we are both PhD niggers, is it wrong for me to bang a prostitute?

This degenerate chick is telling me for $$ she will let me abuse her and cum down her throat.

I just started getting ready to go to where she is.

Advice?
>>
File: 1484173892377.png (590KB, 960x863px) Image search: [Google]
1484173892377.png
590KB, 960x863px
>>18443948
Don't get caught bro. Leave your morals in the trash, they're only there to stop you from doing what you want. Listen to your gut. Most of the known morals stopping you here are instilled in you by society, make your own and your life will be better.

Don't get the prostitute pregnant unless you're rolling in cash though!
>>
>>18443956
>tfw i have morals that do nothing but stop me from enjoying things
>tfw i can't get rid of them even if i wanted to...

feels bad man...

>>18443948
but honestly op unless your girl is the type that could ever do this to you it's not worth it at all.
>>
>>18443948
>I have a gf of many years
Everything else you write doesn't mean a fucking thing. Its nearly impossible to find a trustworthy partner so only an idiot would jeopardize that for one nut lasting 30 minutes and you have to pay for that nut
>>
dont do it you stupid idiot
you can do all that with your gf for free
>>
>>18443981
>>18443982

Weak bitches, but doesn't realize it

>>18443976
still weak but at least this guy knows it.
And all girls cheat guys, if you don't believe that now, you will some other day
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if your "gf" is banging some new dude every night during her stay. Go for it OP, it's only fair.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Well guys I did it and it was awesome. I got a massage, doggystyled, and throat fucked her while she begged for jizz. May have been the best money I ever spent. My waifu isn't a whore, and she's great, but holy shit that was professional.

Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1494263504308.jpg (86KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494263504308.jpg
86KB, 835x773px
>>18444110
yeah I've tried some of that as well.
Most beautiful girl I ever saw was riding me and looking me lovingly deep in the eyes untill I came, best spent money ever. moralfags can kts
>>
Don't post about it on an pseudoanonymous image board
>>
>>18444110
You did what you had to do. Don't feel guilty, whether you believe it or not, your gf is almost certainly a whore that is fucking dudes left and right at the conference.
>>
>>18443948
>when not even having a PhD can solve life's little questions...
>>
>>18444110
Yeah, I hope you die in a fucking ditch you dirty little whore
>>
>>18444257
haha classic

>no Phd
>no woman
>no sex
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.