[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been dating this girl for a month or so, everything is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: snowcat.jpg (321KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
snowcat.jpg
321KB, 1280x853px
I have been dating this girl for a month or so, everything is great and i can tell we both like eachother, everything is great with her except for one thing.. I find it really hard to communicate with her, texting with her is becoming a hard task for me and this is something that worries me a bit because i have the feeling she feels like this either

What's really happening here? I recall being able to text girls everyday at all times

Now all of this could look like a red flag.. but i really like this girl and i dont want to lose her, any anon that had a similar experience or can give me some advice on the matter is greatly appreciated..
>>
>>18443925
Improve your com,unicationskill by telling her exactly this. Maybe you two will figure out something together.

Ask her on another date.
>>
>>18444039
Thing is i somewhat did, when we were two weeks on i was a bit worried and i said to her:
Dont you think we dont talk too much?
And she was like yeah... its weird..

Honestly i dont want to bring back again the topic because i feel there is no way to fix it and it might make things weird for us..
>>
I've seen this happen before. She was spending all of her time chatting up her ex and ended up banging him. Run, OP. Run as fast as you can.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18444074
Who cares op? It is one month of dating. Just ask her on another date or realize you didnt "click" and find new girl asap.

Love phase last few months minimum. If you find yourselves with 0 spark after 1 month, you probably should break up.
>>
>>18444084
>robot 9000
>>
>>18444084
Good lord, i wasn't expecting that but its true that she does talk with her ex, he is like her best friend, their relationship burned out after 4 years or so and she moved where i am living with is quite far away to him so there is no chance she will go back to him

But really makes me think, could it be the cause though?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.