[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractiveness scale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lips.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lips.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Is there a way to figure out how attractive you are/how desirable you are to men without posting a pic here?
>>
>>18443876
you can send me an email I guess. Make a dummy account, post it here, I will mail it with my dummy account, you respond with pic, I give you honest opinion. No privacy lost
>>
>>18443876
In theory, yes. You could make an honest comparison of yourself against women who are known to be attractive/desirable to men.

In practice however, not many people are able to judge their own looks objectively, and you'd also need to filter out the whole photoshop/excessive make up thing where the celebrities are concerned.

Easier would be to just post a picture, is what I'm saying.
>>
>without posting a pic here?

Nope, in fact you can't even share a pic in dm's with some one here because that is seen as even more creepy.

the only other way is to describe your personality and what you might look like and for people to crush on the "idea" of what you might be like.
>>
>>18443897
Don't post a picture babe. Made that mistake. Nothing useful out of it and people are just cruel to be cruel.
>>
>>18443876
No

You asked that question aready
>>
Go outside

I wish you guys didn't pander to fake pussy so much

Give them the same answers we get and quit playing a losers game

Stop memeing nihilistic degeneracy

Just because you don't like the world doesnt mean you have any right to promote wild abandon
>>
You should have a good idea of you're own attractiveness by your late teens at the latest by how you've been treated in general. Ugly people know they're ugly. Hot people know they're hot. If you're not sure you're probably average. But always people like different things so it hardly matters
>>
>>18444476
To this I will add that dudes tend to fuck anything. Doesn't mean much. Your desirability as a longtern partner depends many more things
>>
>>18444476
So what's it mean when you got along with everybody, never got fucked with, and had lots of friends and were considered well-liked? Does that mean I'm attractive?
>>
You made this exact same thread yesterday. The answer to your question is that it doesn't matter because the kind of person that likes to attention whore on 4chan of all places won't attract anyone that is worth their weight in salt.
>>
When I was younger I was quite ugly (didn't take care of my apperance at all). Now that I dress better and wear make up, I can definitely notice a change in how people treat me. I get cat called a lot (which barely happened before). Men are friendlier and smile more at me. I can sense men's gaze when I walk through the street. I get approached by men often.
How attractive I am, no idea. But that's the difference I perceived.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.