[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on the verge of some sort of breakdown. I have one friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5419.jpg (41KB, 446x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5419.jpg
41KB, 446x604px
I'm on the verge of some sort of breakdown. I have one friend and the person I trusted most in my life hates me...I've been depressed for a while but when I had no one to vent to all of my anger built up. My family treats me like shit along with everyone else i don't want to deal with this shit but I feel urges sometimes to like hurt people?? Idk what to do
>>
Make a Molotov Cocktail and throw it into someone's backyard or open window then just run. Should make you feel soooooo much better.
>>
Is there any way you can visit a therapist? If you find the right one and build a relationship with them it would make a world of a difference.
>>
>>18443677
Get exercise and start new hobbies. Put out Craigslist add for a buddy to play Frisbee with. By doing things like this youll expand your mind, find happiness, and meet new and interesting people.
>>
>>18443755
Can't... I convinced my mom to take me to the doctor to possibly get help... the doctor said she would call about a therapist but I've heard nothing
>>
>>18443814
Can you try calling the doctor again to push for a therapist? Also, are you from the US?
>>
>>18443826
I am from the us
I could push my mom to but she doesn't think people really need a therapist unless they're crazy or something...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.