/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so jaded and cynical? This shit is boring as hell.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1967.jpg (54KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1967.jpg
54KB, 400x319px
How do I stop being so jaded and cynical? This shit is boring as hell.
>>
>>18443642

if you can admit you are jaded and cynical then you know that its a false reality and all you have to do is start to acknowledge the actual reality.
>>
>>18443648
Well, the fact that I'll never find love and be loved in return still remains so I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>18443652

what makes you think thstd true?
>>
If you're older maybe try hanging out with younger people or get a younger girlfriend. What's been troubling you in life?
>>
>>18443658
There's nothing in my power that I could do to become a more appealing partner and I don't know how to get my standards any lower.

I made an OkCupid account and found nobody compatible but I messaged the only person that seems to cover most of them, and I don't know what more to do.
>>
>>18443665

how old are you? got a picture of your self? got a picture of someone you'd consider your lowest standard?

there is a difference between 'ill never find love' and 'im not willing to find love'.
>>
>>18443662
I'm 23 and hanging out with anyone under 20 feels like babysitting. And no matter how hard I wish I can't get myself to like girls.

Well I was never beaten or abused or anything but my father's temper, depression and alcoholism started shadowing my life long before I started getting bullied at school for being autistic (just enough asperger traits to NOT get a diagnosis, I got tested) and everything's always just kinda been mildly imperfect. Cut myself as a kid, tried to kill myself at 19, had a few stints in a mental ward, currently trying to get a sex change because while I still hate myself and my life it apparently makes me hate it less.

It's nothing in particular that's troubling, just that nothing in life is as good and pure and pretty as people make it seem like it ought to be.
>>
>>18443666
Oh, my standards aren't about appearance. As in, as long as you take care of basic hygiene and don't look downright repulsive.

Here are my standards:
1. Must be male (transgender will do, but none of that agender/genderfluid attack helicopter shit)
2. 18-35 years old
3. No physical illnesses/handicaps that'd severely lower my quality of life
4. No mental illnesses I can't handle
5. Must be willing to date someone like me.

And while it's not a dealbreaker, being a bit fat would be nice. I like fat guys.
>>
>>18443684
just how fucking shit tier can you possibly be

wait nvm
>tranny
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.