[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its finally came that time in my life and i need help. I am 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 531x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 531x381px
its finally came that time in my life and i need help. I am 19 and dating this girl, 18, and we have been together for 2 months. She is always horny and wants to have sex, but im not sure if i am ready to lose my virginity. The problem is that she already lost hers and has had sex with 6 other guys in that time. Should i just lose it or keep it for another girl?
>>
>>18443582

id lose it if you like her. the idea of losing it to another virgin is silly really. you're both completely inexperienced. most peoples first times are awful and dont actually involve someone cumming just out of sheer awkwardness.

get it over with this girl who knows at least a little bit about whats going on and get all of your experimenting out on her so by the time you do meet another girl you'll know a little about what oyu're doing.
>>
>>18443582
Doesn't matter. You have to lose it eventually, and you're probly not gonna marry this chick anyway
>>
Don't stress about it, unless you're religious losing your virginity shouldn't be too big of a deal.
>>
Trust me your virginity is nothing all that special. In fact losing it is the worst because you wont know what in the hell you are doing. So I suggest going for it. It will be better for you since she is more experienced. Who cares how many guys shes been with. If shes with you thats what really matters
>>
The only reason anyone would date a 18 year old who has already had 6 partners is to have sex with them. You're retarded if you think you're going to get a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>18443682
OP here
I know that. Its pretty much your basic teen relationship. Im almost certain it wont last, but eh, doesnt hurt to see what i get out of it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.