[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my gf to be less self-conscious about her boobs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1691.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
How do I get my gf to be less self-conscious about her boobs? She's fine otherwise but never lets me touch them or really even see them (she usually wears one of my t-shirts while we have sex).

We've been dating for two years and I've seen her naked before and they're completely normal tits with nothing wrong with them. The relationship is just great otherwise.
>>
>>18443244
have u talked about it with her? like in a serious tone, it may be a psychological trauma
>>
>>18443244
Honestly, what size are they? Large enough for her to feel they're too big for her size or small enough for her to think "all men love gigantic boobs"?

The all men love large breasts was the issue with my girl friend when we started dating because hers are really small.
>>
>>18443260
"I just don't like it" is the most answer I can get before she gets mad.

We never fight or have like shouting matches about anything but I think if I pushed the subject, it would turn into one.

>>18443262
They're completely proportional to her. Bit on the larger size but not monstrous. Her bras are mostly 75D, european sizes.
>>
Dump her.
>>
Am girl, there's probably something about them that you don't notice, or anyone else, but she does. A small scar somewhere, freckles maybe? Could be anything really.
>>
>>18443583
Then it'd have to be absolutely microscopic. And she's not vain or self-conscious anything else. Doesn't wear makeup on normal days, once shaved her whole head because she didn't want to bother with dealing with roots while growing out a hair dye, etc.
>>
>>18443244
Keep your underwear on during sex
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.