[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being intelligent is a struggle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0065.jpg (150KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
150KB, 1024x670px
I find myself in a very complex predicament. I don't want people to know I'm intelligent because they will hold me up to the highest level of countability. (Also people feel inferior when I expose my intellect to them). On the other hand I don't want to pretend I'm dumb anymore because it comes with the mundane idiot jokes & a ton of patronizing an belligerent behavior. Then there's the in between being genuinely intelligent some of the time and a complete dumbass some of the time. Which is worse then the previous two I've mention because it come with patronizing jokes and inferiority all at once. So My conclusion is to just let my intellect loose no matter the cost, not even if I come across as a condescending egocentric asshole. Would you agree?
>>
>>18443178
Just bee urself m8

Only silly twats will shit on you for being intelligent. Just don't act pretentious and try not to look down on stupid people too much. You'll be fine.
>>
Best thing to do is find something, or a number of things, and apply yourself. Don't stop learning, and don't be afraid to talk and communicate about whatever you want to communicate about. If people criticize you, confront them about it directly and consider finding new people to be around.

Stop worrying so much about other people. Chances are, they aren't going to like you much whatever you do. Most people are bitter cunts struggling with their own bullshit and are desperate for someone or something to hate. Be selective of who you are around, and don't forget who you are or what makes you happy. You'll find people here and there along the way especially if you keep on growing and developing and there's an obscene amount of directions to grow towards.
>>
>>18443178
It sounds like you have an above average intelligence.

But it also sounds like you're insecure about coming across as less. Instead of being held to high standards by society, you hold yourself to that around others. My two cents.
>>
>>18443186
Thank you anon I will.
>>
>>18443193
Well articulated I'm flabbergasted right now on how accurate you are.
>>18443195
Same goes with you
>>
>>18443195
If I didn't clarify myself in the previous post >>18443210
I was agreeing with you on how accurate you are with your post.
>>
>>18443178
Well, just how smart are you? Do you know your IQ?
>>
File: 1489514433968.png (22KB, 485x443px) Image search: [Google]
1489514433968.png
22KB, 485x443px
Intelligent bait my friend
>>
>>18443178
Just kill yourself, that'll do
>>
>>18443231
>>
>>18443178
>mfw to inteligent
>>
>>18443178
Nigga, just do something awesome with your life instead of posting on 4chan.

nice b8 m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.