[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get women to actually like you ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: ouPYqeC_d-1.jpg (96KB, 329x480px) Image search: [Google]
ouPYqeC_d-1.jpg
96KB, 329x480px
It just looks tricky to me.

What are you even suppose to say to her, if you don't know her ?

Should you use/come up with pick up lines ?

Should you learn from PUA's ?

Should you smile, say "hi" and ask her how her day was, even though she'll mostly say "good " ?

Would it be a good idea to ask her for her number, if you're sure you'll never meet her again ?

Lastly, if you manage to have a good conversation with her (during your 1st encounter with her) should you ask her to go on a date with you ?

For example:
>Talking to you today was fun, let's grab a coffee this Friday .

>There's this cool new movie airing this Saturday, lets watch it and grab a snack afterwards.

>Do you want to get a coffee, go to the movies or the beach, this weekend ?
>>
>>18443137
This is going to be a horrible response but in all honesty it really does depend on the person. Everyone is different and responds in different ways.

If you're going to use words to pave your way then you need to know just how good you are at talking to people. If you're really awkward then you may come across as weird or even creepy, that's why people always say to have confidence. Not just in what you say but how you present yourself. This doesn't just apply to women, it applies to men too.
>>
Women are complex creatures anon. They tend to respond better when you don't seem interested in them
>>
Just say hi, anon. Ask about something. And don't get overconfident, if she's not interested she's not interested.

NEVER use pickup lines or anything to do with pickup artists.

Yes, be polite.

Yes, but only if she likes you too.

Don't ask after the first encounter, just do it when it feels natural.

Those greentext lines are all decent.
>>
>>18443137
You could learn one or two from PUAs, but I don't think you've to take their advice by heart, since most of times it'll be tied to selling you something you might not need in first place.

People are different, what turns a woman on, will be different in another.
If you wish to learn about it, best to read lots of stories about another people's relationship in internet.
>>
>>18443137
Be interesting.
Be fucking interesting.
Do things because you want to do them.
Invite women to things you are doing, and like doing anyway.

>The art museum has a new exhibit on samurai. I'm looking to check it out this weekend. Text me if you'd like to join.
Hand her your number.

Protip: women will say yes to anything you invite them to if they like you.
>>
>>18443137
Have you considered talking to them like normal fucking people?
>>
>>18443885
But women aren't people.
>>
>>18443137
Just talk to her like a normal person. Have an excuse to talk to her (comment on whatever you're both doing, for example, or ask her something).
Smile and ask her something about her. You will tell by her body language if she wants to talk or not.
>>
you cant make them like you

you can develop skills that are liked by many females but theres no guarantee

wit, humour, sporty body, persistance, being very good at what you do and other things

its all for a show, you show off your skills and get her attention
>>
>>18443929
Kek
>>
>>18443137
>What are you even suppose to say to her, if you don't know her ?
"Hi" followed by a conversation starter works pretty well
>Should you use/come up with pick up lines ?
Not unless it is original and you are a funny person
>Should you learn from PUA's ?
No, they sell false confidence, they dress like celebrities and walk around with a camera crew, that's why women engage with them
>Should you smile, say "hi" and ask her how her day was, even though she'll mostly say "good " ?
Are you a lizard person or something?
>Would it be a good idea to ask her for her number, if you're sure you'll never meet her again ?
Only if you have established a rapport
>Lastly, if you manage to have a good conversation with her (during your 1st encounter with her) should you ask her to go on a date with you ?
You don't label it a date, leave it informal

But to answer
>How do you get women to actually like you ?
The answer is:
By being likeable. Assuming you talked to people in school, by doing hobbies, in social situations and in your work this should be very easy.
If you struggle, approach women in social settings and practise that way, if an approach isn't working, change tactic.
>>
File: 1497564708202.jpg (59KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497564708202.jpg
59KB, 299x343px
>>18443828
>Protip: women will say yes to anything you invite them to if they like you.

>Going out with friends
>Invite girl to join us twice
>Says yes twice
>No show twice

Haha.....
>>
>>18444339
Same here dude.
>>
PUA is garbage for the most part. Pickup lines are a big no. Last time a guy tried that on me I laughed in his face. Their idea of repeatedly approaching people is smart though. Start off just making conversation with strangers on the metro, chat with an old woman, dont flirt just talk like a human being. Don't make the mistake of thinking she's great and wonderful just because she's a female. Talk, get to know her, treat her like you would treat a dude you met and had a lot in common with. Exchange numbers of course. You can move on to asking her out on a date if you want if she gives you her number.

No one here will tell you this ((because 4chan is full of beta autist virgins)) but the friend zone is the ladder out of the pit. If you become best friends with a girl and she gets attached to you emotionally, you can end up with a hot model gf even if you're 5'3 and have a gunt. Occasionally you'll see a smoking hot girl with a kind of ugly dude, and think 'what the fuck happened'. Chances are he isn't rich and he has an average dick- she just loves him. Love comes from spending a ton of time together, having a sense of trust and mutual respect, and deep caring for the other individual. If you can work your way very deep into the friendzone, you'll find yourself nut-deep in her pussy. The best relationships start as friendships.

>>18444339
She must not like you very much...

>>18443885
This

>>18444205
>Are you a lizard person or something?
kek
>>
>>18444393
>She must not like you very much...

We get along great otherwise and she's always down to hangout if we're already together. I dunno, you're probably right.
>>
>>18443137
Op, When i was about 19 I was a virgin, I found out about PUA and it pretty much changed my life. It got me out of the house, and interacting with more women in a few months than I had done in years.

Here is the thing. Everything takes time and effort. Getting women to like you consistently is a skill in itself and skills can take years to master. Within a few months I had lost my virginity and was getting laid maybe twice a month. Go forward a year and it was every weekend. Sometimes more.

31 now, and 5 years deep with a gf I actually wanted and choose to try and have a relationship with. Instead of some random woman who took an interest in me and I had nothing else so I got with her - this is what has happened to half of my friends.

PUA just opens the door though, gives you them first interactions. You need a life too. Its all a numbers game if we are honest. However if you get good at interacting, you get practice. which makes you better, so more of them women you meet want to find out more about you.

I see a lot of people dissing PUA, but over ten years ago, I don't know what else would have made such a radical change in me.

Give it a go, and choose to learn from one that fits your mentality.
>>
File: 1497160645710.jpg (18KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497160645710.jpg
18KB, 540x540px
The amount of summer on here is incredulous.

When people say go outside, they're serious. So what if you get made fun of or beat up; you think people get advice one time and turn into David Beckham? Wrong. If you've ever played a single video game, you know you don't get to the boss without fighting a shit ton of minions and losing health along the way. None of this is supposed to allude away from real life.

You get a woman to like you by
1) being around but not swarming her
2) not talking badly about others around her
3) supporting the banal hobbies they have
>>
>>18443137
>spend time around her
>be fun to be around
>be attractive
>be tall
>don't be broke
>have mutually enjoyable discussions
>consume drugs together
>>
>>18444421
False. That shit doesn't work.
>>
>>18443828
>Protip: women will say yes to anything you invite them to if they like you.
But how the fuck do you get them to like you? that's what we are discussing here.
>>
>>18443885
Shit advice. Go be a white knight beta faggot somewhere else.
>>
my GF put it like this:
for a girl there are three categories:
>out of my league(20%)
>cute (30%)
>nope (50%)
They judge you based on your perceived status and looks, if you come up to them and belong to one of the two top groups, still don't make a foul out of yourself, then you have a foot in the door. Nopes need not apply.

After you have a foot in the door and she is sure, that you are not going to rape her and that you are trustworthy, it's just about sparking sexual interest in you, and this is the hard part, where every girl can be different, I think talking through this needs a lot of skill, but you can just go with increased touching without much talking aswell.
>>
>>18444852
Your girlfriend sounds autistic.
>>
>>18443137

Women are full-blown humans every bit as complex and intelligent as men, so there's no general method for making them like you. You can't make them like you. Instead, focus on whether you like them as people. If you have a genuine interest in a woman you won't have to wonder 'what should I ask her?' because you'll actually have things you want to know about her. If you want to spend more time with her, then say so. What kind of date to ask her on depends on what you both enjoy doing, so you should probably find some sort of way to find out what she likes doing, possibly by asking her.

If you're social and emotional intelligence is low you may benefit from studying things like body language so you're better able to gauge whether a woman is open to being with you, or whether she wants you to leave.
>>
>>18443828

Your post fell apart when you hand the girl your number and expect her to text you. You're supposed to get hers and text her. Women rarely initiate.

It's like combat. Women are generally dedicated to counter attacking. If the man doesn't attack, both sides turtle and you never get anywhere. Unless another guy attacks and gets through her defenses. So, you need to attack, and either counter her counter attack, or bypass it altogether with something she doesn't expect.
>>
>>18444507

If you're wondering why you have such consistently terrible interactions with women it's because you're afraid of them, have no respect for them, and generally radiate 'I am a threat to women' wherever you go. You think you're acting tough, but really you just ooze insecurity, like a scared lil baby.
>>
>>18445012

It's way less threatening to give a woman your number in large part because so many guys treat human interaction 'like combat' and end up stalking and harassing women once they get their digits. If you take a hostile stance towards a women, she will defend herself. If, instead, you demonstrate you're not a threat, she'll invite you into her life without a fight and offer up to you all those things other idiots think they have to fight her for.
>>
>>18445042

Yes, and generally it doesn't work. Of course, it depends on who it is, but 'combat' is how things generally work here in NY. 'Hostile' is absolutely the wrong word to use. You're taking the initiative, showing the woman that you go for what you want. I never said to hound the poor girl. However giving the girl your number then putting it in her hands to make the move on you and make the plans for you is a poor move.
>>
>>18444205
>Would it be a good idea to ask her for her number, if you're sure you'll never meet her again ?
>Only if you have established a rapport

Absolutely trash advice. If you're never meeting her again otherwise, then you have absolutely nothing to lose in asking for her number.
>>
>>18443137
There's no mystical formula to ensure that every woman would find you attractive. However, if you learn how to like yourself and become comfortable with who you are, you're bound to become attractive to people.

>inb4 bee yourselff

Of course this means becoming less of a piece of shit. No one with a healthy mindset spends 90+ hours of their week indoors without tending to their hygiene.

Liking yourself means preserving yourself, which means living solely for your survival, which is literally all mating is.

If you got your shit together, you'll become infinitely more attractive to women.

Plus, if all goes well, you'll grow as a person and you'll worship pussy less and start to value good people.
>>
>>18443137
All I can add to this thread is that I noticed your OP picture has a girl who is dressed and groomed in a way that's designed to be attractive to men. Keep in mind that when women do this, they are hoping to attract a guy who's done similar. You don't need to be a model, but fashion is important because a good sense of style is an important way to appear attractive to others. When people dress like this it's sometimes a way to raise their attractiveness and get other people to notice them. Consider that, just put in an effort. It doesn't always have to be the same thing or in the same way but make sure you have something to offer a woman. Don't lie about what that is either, so don't pretend you're rich when you're not for example.
>>
File: 4746638615_9f6c51eac0_b.jpg (314KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
4746638615_9f6c51eac0_b.jpg
314KB, 1024x680px
I want to help you, but I think you are too plugged and conditioned by the blue pill that I actually cant.

matter of fact, why am I even responding to this a bunch of neckbeard that is "too cool for game" will have a field day with me. Fuck it. Be yourself. Just go.
>>
>>18445549

Men who are successful, secure, self-actualized, and genuinely like and respect women don't need 'game'. Women just *like* us without us having to put on any pretense. We are literally beyond needing artifice of any kind. That red-pill nonsense is just the blind leading the blind, a death-spiral of angry, clueless young men who lack the sense to address the real reasons women run from them. Hint: it's your own fucking fault.
>>
>>18445580

Not that dude, but redpill basically says it's your fault, and you need to work on yourself in order to have a more manageable life, both inside and outside of love. I'm addition, you need to learn the dynamics of social interactions. There's nothing artificial about it. Some of the PUA shit is like you describe, but that's it.
>>
>>18443659
Yeah, nice lines to pick up a man, faggot
>>
Take LSD and feel like a masculine animal
It feels like unleashed masculine energy, well it IS confidence and you just KNOW women are attracted to this
It has been hard to recapture this confidence sober but at least I know what it is and I can move in this direction (actually I improved my confidence a lot)
>>
File: mixed babies fam.jpg (82KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
mixed babies fam.jpg
82KB, 480x455px
>>18445580
See here we go. I am absolutely sure that some random dude from a mongolian vase painting board is really successful with women. I will give you the benefit of the doubt; whether you are aware of it or not you are applying game. I've seen this from people who are 'naturals' all 'game' (as we know it in the manosphere/internet) really is a structured way of displaying your attractive qualities and more than half of it is just not doing unattractive qualities. Thats it. Its not a solution to seduce any woman, ever.

Before we continue, pic related. Actually, no. I shouldnt have peeked back at this thread.

/out
>>
>>18445587

Redpill is based on unrealistic, unscientific notions of what women are and aren't; it reduces them to less-than-human and sends angry dudes off on pointless missions thinking they need to be e.g. impressive when they really need to be e.g. understanding. The entire mindset is deeply flawed and leads to a lot of pointless suffering for the men suckered by it and the women subjected to it. The sooner you forget that shit the better. When you like and respect women for their own sake in all their complexity and humanity you have zero need to systematize them in the kind naive, reductionist why redpill guys do.
>>
File: talking to blue pill.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
talking to blue pill.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>18445676

This is written by an angry tumblrina. Yes men and women are both humans, but nooooo men and women are not the same in their humanity and what they are looking for in a mate. Any man who has lived long enough and actually cared to know people would see the validity of the red pill.

From the perspective of attraction and sex the egalitarian fantasy is just that, a fantasy. Biological impulse wins every time.

To your credit, I do see the misogynistic tendencies of the red pilled people. It has to do with bitterness (feeling fucked over by the females of their lives and putting two and two together) and misunderstanding of it all.
>>
>>18445676
>you have zero need to systematize them in the kind naive, reductionist why redpill guys do.
Shit works every time though
It is not like they are making this stuff up (at least 80%)
>>
>>18445641

No, there literally is no 'game' when you actually like a specific woman because of who she is. When being with her is its own reward, when you aren't trying to take anything from her, then you just have no need for any kind of game in any sense of the word. You see the world as essentially false and insincere only because you, yourself, are insincere. When you are a fundamentally good man who loves a woman for who she is, you don't need to figure out anything, there's no grand system to study. I suppose if you're just not a complete person, if you lack the ability to appreciate others for their own sake, perhaps all you have left is a good game to mimic guys like me. Simple authenticity is far more effective than a complicated ruse, and way more sustainable. I have never put my best foot forward because I do not have to, both my feet are good at all times of the day. I am passively attractive to women because there is no need to fake it or direct it, they simply perceive and react to my quality. Can you even imagine that, never having to even *try* with women? That's the power of just being a good person.

But more than that: I really love women. I enjoy them and celebrate them, so it's never a game, it's a joyous life lived together. You lose out on some of the best parts of life when you reduce women to anything less than what they are in full. They aren't goals to be completed or prizes to be won as part of some grand social game.
>>
>>18444339
Say yes, and show up... I must have forgotten that part.
>>
>>18445726
This is either a woman pretending to be a dude or a troll. 10/10 post

I have not met a person with a Y chromosome to be this idealistic. Unless he is trolling. /thread
>>
>>18445703

You're projecting your own anger on to me. I'm not angry, certainly not with women, I'm sad so many guys cause so much suffering due to pretty basic misunderstandings about human nature.

>>18445711

It works in a limited sort of way, and only with a stupid amount of effort to mimic what wiser men do effortlessly. But trying to explain why genuine love and respect is better than just sexual con jobs is like trying to explain to a child why sex is better than chocolate; if you don't have eyes to see you're just not going to get it.
>>
>>18444503
By being interesting... Women are not direct result people.
>>
>>18445743

It's like this: if you're an asshole, people treat you like shit all the time, so you have to fight to get anything because no one wants to do you any favors. Assholes create their own reality in that way. Same with redpill guys who treat women with deep suspicion and resentment; they create their own reality of hostile women that have to be tricked into ever giving them the time of day.

When you're actually a good person, when you show people respect and compassion, people respond in kind and you find you're invited in to castles that lesser men struggle their entire lives to conquer.

Things about me you won't believe: my girlfriend has a higher sex drive than I do, so I get sex literally whenever I want it. They likes it when I just announce she's going to spend the next half hour servicing me. But the best part? Sex is only maybe 10% of the joy of being with her. I like spending time with her, she is a pleasure and a joy, and also fucking hilarious. When I'm sick, she takes care of me, when I'm suffering she comforts me. I am not alone in the world. If I got cancer I know she would be at my side the entire time. That in addition to sex on tap. This isn't idealism, this is my life. She isn't the first one to love me like this, she's just the most recent and best. You guys can only dream of this shit so long as you treat women like something lesser than.
>>
File: 5p4q9.jpg (23KB, 506x366px) Image search: [Google]
5p4q9.jpg
23KB, 506x366px
>>18445726
>But more than that: I really love women. I enjoy them and celebrate them.
I can't comprehend how someone could unironically think this. I can't fathom it.
>>
>>18445782
so your girlfriend is the one with the Y chromosome
now it makes sense
>>
Attraction isn't a choice, you can't get a woman to like you if she views you below a 5 on the attraction scale.
>>
>>18445803

This is why you suffer, and why you'll continue to suffer. If you think of women as merely competitors or even enemies they will always just be that. You're a fully human person with a complete range of wants and needs and emotions. By cutting yourself off from genuinely liking/loving/appreciating women for the own sake you're missing out on a lot of what is best in life.

I really wish I could impart directly into your mind just how liberating it is to drop all that insecure redpill nonsense about women. You're denying your own humanity in the process. They're trying to be a boy's version of a man, an unreal caricature of masculinity that would be comical if it weren't so harmful to both the pretender and the women who have to endure his rage. If you could spend even a day in my life you would know just how much you're missing.

Here's a little secret: the men who make the biggest displays of masculinity are the most insecure. That dude with the massive fuck-off lifted truck and a basement full of guns? He's scared of everything and has no faith in his own person. See how easy it is to make guys like that mad? See how little it takes to wound them? Solid, secure people have no need for such pageantry. Redpill guys feel they have to shout loudly I'M A REAL TOUGH MAN BLARGH because they don't think anyone would believe them otherwise.

>>18445883

Nah, I like to fuck but she's insatiable. Most women love sex, but it's gotta be with the right person. If you're the right guy they will wear you out. I don't say this to brag, I say this to try (pointlessly, I know) to make it clear there is a superior way to interact with women that not only gets you very laid, but gets you all the benefits beyond just sex.

Also, my lady is 30 so she's entering her sexual prime.
>>
>>18445676

You clearly are talking about a concept that you know nothing about. It did wonders for me and many people. You don't need to feed into the potential misogyny, but there's a ton of truth to it, even if it hurts to read at times.
>>
>>18445726

Absolutely incorrect. You live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>18445742

Huh?
>>
>>18446043
>If you think of women as merely competitors or even enemies they will always be just that
I think of them as mostly really boring people who generally have nothing to offer but their holes, simply because nothing more was ever required of them.

>missing out on what's best in life
hurr durr you're not like me so you must be miserable.

>redpill
I don't care for redpill, I only believe what I've seen and experienced for myself. Which is that women are generally a massive waste of time, and the only reason anyone of the male gender bothers with them is because our brains are wired to make us chase pussy.
>>
>>18445726
>Simple authenticity is far more effective than a complicated ruse, and way more sustainable.
The men ITT will scoff but this is true.
Honesty isn't a lot to ask for but I've still been treated with so much insincerity I couldn't care less about finding the right guy to be in a relationship with anymore. It's not worth the amount of time and feelings it wastes.
>>
>>18446717

You needed a side of the real world, because honesty is a commodity for a reason. Honesty will get you fucked in this world, and you need to be very selective about who you're honest with.

You need to get out into the real world to see how dangerous honesty is.
>>
>>18446758
What are you even talking about
This is in the context of relationships, not drug deals. In case you didn't catch on, I've been genuine and had that end badly for me. That's what the entire post was about.
>>
>>18446802

Relationships don't generally start out with brutal honesty. Or even vague honesty. True honesty doesn't come until later. You don't necessarily lie at the beginning, but you don't give it all away.

Dating is a game at first. Just how it goes. When you say honesty isn't a lot to ask for your wrong. Just plain wrong.
>>
>>18446826
Being honest is about as easy as being up front with your intentions and what you're here for.
>I want a mutual, give and take relationship
>I don't want anything too serious, mostly just sexual gratification
Of course I wouldn't bother getting involved with someone whose intentions don't align with mine, which makes it all the more upsetting when I realize that I've been investing time into someone who wasn't being real with their feelings or motivations. It shows a lack of maturity which is precisely what do I not want in a partner. Do you understand what I'm trying to get across now?
>>
>>18446717
The "good" Red Pills will tell you to be authentic by actually becoming a more attractive man. That way you don't have to act "alpha" or whatever you want to call it, you just are You , after you've made sure that You is the most attractive thing you can be. I know The Rational Male encourages this type of thing, and so does Mark Manson in "Models" even though I don't think Manson is considered red pill (odd that he isn't because he gives the same advice, he just doesn't embellish it by hating on feminism or harping on about "female nature" in particular)
>>
If you're desperate for a partner, you arent ready for one.
>>
Step 1: be att...
>>
File: just bee yourself.jpg (161KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
just bee yourself.jpg
161KB, 650x325px
>>
>>18446198
>I think of them as mostly really boring people who generally have nothing to offer but their holes, simply because nothing more was ever required of them.

You do realize this is a two way street, right? Many men do not exactly encourage women to do anything other than suck dick and poop out kids. It's actually thirsty guys who are to blame for the fact that She doesn't have to do anything other than take a duckface bathroom mirror selfie and put a Tinder bio up with nothing but an instagram link in order to receive hundreds of guys willing to buy her dinner or do any other manner of crazy shit in order to fuck her. Of course she's going to keep her legs closed when she's used to guys chasing her ass down and give her anything he wants. Maybe if our fellow men were not thirsty fucks and had standards that didn't involve being young and thin, women would do more in the courtship process than sit back and wait for us to make all the important moves.
>>
>>18444393
lmao.jpeg
>>
File: 1486483895906.gif (2MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486483895906.gif
2MB, 500x378px
"Just be urself"
>>
File: normal fags.jpg (732KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
normal fags.jpg
732KB, 1280x800px
You want the truth and nothing but the truth?
>>
Every fucking day this thread.

OP you know what? Stop trying so hard for fuck sake. Just stop. Be their friend first and get to know them, if you get friend zoned then it wasn't meant to be. Stop the cringey pick up lines. It's not rocket science. If a girl likes you they will, if they don't then move the fuck on to the next one.
>>
>>18443137
Be confident, independent man with passions and goals.
>>
File: 1396130563131.jpg (36KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
1396130563131.jpg
36KB, 450x301px
>>18443885
Comments like these pisses me off so much.

YOU DON'T GET REWARDED BY WOMEN FOR SOMETHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!

This is the exact equivalent to "Stop expecting sex after being nice". Who fucking cares if you are able to talk to people. OP is fucking asking HOW CAN HE ATTRACT WOMEN. Anyone that say "Just be yourself" or "Just say Hi" is bullshitting. Being attractive, having dominance and financial stability are the only thing women look for. If you don't have that, count your losses and opt out. Focus on yourself.
>>
File: 1482854603855.png (80KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1482854603855.png
80KB, 355x369px
>wahhhhhh being a good person didn't work on one girl therefore all 3.5 billion of them are thots!
Even the best baseball players only get on base 30% of the time
>>
>>18443137
You need to show her you're a real man:
PUNCH HER IN THE FACE AND IGNORE HER.
>>
>>18448897
It has not worked on the hundred if not thousands of females that I have met. It has worked on roughly 30-35 men though who befriended me.
>>
>>18443137
Don't pay attention to them and live happily.

Women love a guy who's got his shit together because a woman's test in life is material.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.