[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black lace choker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is wearing a choker like pic related a bad idea when I swear glasses with thin frames? Thanks.
>>
>>18442755
if you're over 10 years old it's a bad idea to wear that in general.
>>
>>18442755
No.
>>
>>18442755
Sexy as fuck, thanks for the eye candy

>>18442756
Fuck off dick head
>>
Chokers are basically black belts in giving blow jobs.
>>
>>18442755
Depends on your face shape and such.

I have a really round face. When I wear glasses and my chokers it looks terrible. I ended up looking less elongated, maybe even frumpy. Yet, when I wear my contacts the choker does what its supposed to.

Maybe it would work if you layered the choker with more longer pendants and necklaces
>>
>>18442760
that's a stock image you beta virgin white knight.
>>
>>18442773
REKT
O
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>18442755
Boys are so greeat at fashion. Not. I think chokers are cute i wear them but usually spiked. I dont like lace chokers on me
>>
>>18442773

Holy shit you dense cunt I'm thanking her for being a choker chick . Keep your retarded buzzwords and samefagging to yourself, there is nothing beta or white knight about enjoying a choker slut in public
>>
>>18442755
Chicks in chokers give me IMMENSE boners but I don't think they're very practical for every day fashion.
>>
>>18442755
I don't think it has anything to do with the glasses, and more with your weight, and attractiveness. If you are pretty and thin a choker will definitely look good, it might otherwise but it's harder to tell without a picture
>>
File: patreon_20_13_SD.jpg (121KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
patreon_20_13_SD.jpg
121KB, 700x461px
Chockers are cute AF. Anyone that says different, especially meme fags with the "blackbelt in bj" is literally retarded.

I can say this, because I know this. I made an art movement for fuck's sake.
>>
>>18443032

>made an art movement
>what does an art movement have to do with fashion
>how does that give you the right to declare things are cute
>this kind of autism is why people argue all the time
>>
>>18443064
>what does an art movement have to do with fashion
fashion is art.

Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>18443080
>>18443064
Also
>what does a fashion illustrator knows what's cute or not
hur durrrr
>>
>>18443080
You are delude if you think that playing with are makes your opinion more valuable (in the context of chockers which are generally perceived as an emblem of slutiness and daddy issues)
>>
Guys have the perception that a choker is a black belt in blow jobs.

People can say whatever they want about fashion, but that's how 50% of the population is going to view you.
>>
>>18443080

But art isn't always fashion. I don't see sculptures being worn as the next big thing.

>It's like saying A = B
>but B =/= A
>yet I'm s'posed to infer this somehow from a lack of details or correct labels

There's a difference between artist and fashion illustrator. Just a bit. Thanks for playing the game though of "This is /adv/, leave out important details and watch people ask questions that seemingly make no sense".
>>
>>18442755
Chokers == diamonds

If you're morally ok with giving loads of random guys unexpected boners and blue balls, go for it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.