[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF went on vacation, came back acting strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cling.png (734KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
cling.png
734KB, 628x628px
My girlfriend went on vacation for a few weeks. When she got back, she's dressed entirely differently, and been much more sexual or at least openly sexual in our relationship. I had suspicions while she was gone but let them go because I'm really into her. Are these signs of cheating or did her style/personality just get influenced by old friends or am I just being too paranoid?
>>
>>18442716
I'd typically think that a cheater would regress sexually with their SO.

I'm typically much more sexual and dress prettier when I've missed my bf for a long time and finally get to see him
>>
>>18442716
Are her old friends married and with kids?
You can always ask why she has been more open minded.
>>
I've been in this exact situation before. Turns out she was fucking another chick.
>>
>>18442729
Mostly taken, some single, some would try to go for her but to my knowledge she didn't see any of those. There's one lad in particular that concerned me which was one of her exes whom she went to see. He has a girlfriend though so it's really on the fence. I'll go ahead and ask her though. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>18442727
Wrong. Studys have shown women who cheat admit to hhaving better sex with their partner tathan before they cheat.

Probably a guilt/secrecy thing turns them on or some shit. Women are fucked up mentally.
>>
>>18442742
When you do, ask her, make her know you are happy for this new attitude she has, otherwise she could get the idea of you thinking she cheated or something.
>>
All these different opinions are confusing lol. But I just know I'm super into her and if something's up there's no point to staying attached. It'll just make things worse for both of us. But if she's faithful then she may be the one
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18442716
2 words for u
>Fertile cumming
>>
>>18442752
If you dont care if she leaves you then straight up ask her whats going on.
Only you are gonna have the information needed to answer your questions.
She could have been really depressed and going back home made her feel better ir she could have fucked her ex.
If you want to be a beta bitch then tell her one of your friends from high school had his spouse cheat on him and is looking to you for advice and ask her for her opinion.
>>
>>18442752
Just make her a fuckbuddy dude.
>>
>>18442772
If I didn't actually really love her I'd consider that route
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.