[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ease Off Work Temporarily To Take Care Of Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_44bUGg7A.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_44bUGg7A.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
I've been working with my current employer for little over a year now and they are very down to earth and understanding. I was graciously given more hours and an increased wage recently, however shortly after this my very ill father got much worse and my mother who was caring for him primarily suffered a bad stroke and I need to step in and take control of things to help with care of both parents. I need to lessen my house, at least temporarily, to take care of what's going on, but I'm afraid of pissing of the job or losing this job as my position may be necessary I'm not irreplaceable and I have considered for a future change in schedule to cut my hours down and increase my wages. My parents were always very caring, loving, understanding, and sacrificed many things to make my life worthwhile despite their lifelong bad health and poverty and my lifelong health issues. They love me with all their heart's and I love them so I don't want to let this job stand between me and my parents well being. How can I explain to the company that while I sincerely appreciate the position and I have I need to take care of my parents at least for a few months till their health, hopefully, steadies itself
>>
>>18441876
>Bossname, I need to reduce my hours. I know you recently gave me more, and I am so grateful for that. But my parents' health has suddenly turned for the worse, and I need to help take care of them. Is there any way I could work with you to develop a schedule that will work for both of us?
>>
>>18443194
this, basically. it's a tough one, OP.
maybe a compromise would be to do some stuff you could work from home if that's an option?

in any case, if you do spend time at home and aren;t constantly needed, make sure you're doing some kind of online training/study or anything that will help your work prospects and keep you sane. it ain't easy.
>>
>>18441876
You need to talk to your parents. Tell them how their fucked up health is messing up with your life, and they should die asap before they fuck up with your future. Help them understand it's only a waste of time and how they are only stealing oxygen from the youth
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.