[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoy hurting my GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7204.jpg (47KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7204.jpg
47KB, 640x721px
Don't tell me I should leave her or that I'm a faggot, I wouldn't be making this thread if I thought otherwise.

I'm a calm, unadventurous and reserved guy from the big city, while she's a loud mouthed outdoors loving brat. We have a sort of John Snow/Ygritte chemistry going on. She lives in the other part of the country, but we meet regularly. I would never consider a long distance relationship with anybody, but with her I get unique experiences and I don't want to lose that. We argue about everything, and sometimes we fight, and while we do that, I feel some kind of a rush. She made me feel anger for the first time in my life, I often end up slapping her when she does something outrageous (on a few occasions she told me she enjoys that), and I generally try to make her exhibit some sort of genuine emotion. I really love her, and she really loves me, but her behavior highlights my anxiety problems, and for the first time I feel below a girls level.
Today I caught myself being a complete dick while we were chatting, and to add to that I blurted out that she can go and find herself other guys for all I care.
I feel terrible and I can't tell her enough how sorry I am. How do I stop this cycle? I feel like it has to do with my insecurity.
>>
Maybe you should turn to alcohilism so the next time you see her you can trip in the zone and just beat the shit out of her till the point she goes into a coma.
>>
>>18441804
Get her into BDSM and try to be a bit more willing to solve your anxiety problems, ask her to help you with that if possible.
>>
>>18442014
She is into BDSM, by the way
>>
>>18441804
Give an example of what she does that outrages you.
>>
>>18442062
She climbed out of my apartment on the 3rd floor using the drainpipe and some other balconies to see if "she could do it". It was a mix of being worried about her and understanding you're too much of a normie to risk like that.
She also shouts obscenities in public which makes me uneasy
>>
>>18442137
Man what the fuck that's not normie. That's retardet. Sadly you can't really reeducate an adult. I'd ignore the shit out of her for stuff like that
>>
>>18442186
Dunno, that was my attitude at first, but her philosophy of "living should be adventurous and exciting, no point in playing it safe 24/7" resonated with me, now I think a lot of us are stuck up cowards
>>
sounds like you're both crazy.

>>18442137
yeah she's fucking crazy.
>>
>>18442190
there's a difference between not playing it safe, and climbing out of third story windows. also shouting cuss words randomly in public isnt' adventurous or exciting, it's autistic.
>>
>>18442290
Well she's not shouting them randomly, she just likes telling stories very loudly
>>
Your girlfriend is a fucking retard
>>
I introduced her to Filthy Frank, she now wants to buy a pink suit and make a video of her crawling around scaring strangers so Frank invites her to his show
Btw she's studying as a theatrical actress and all her actor friends are hippies, so she doesn't stand out much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.