[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have this fear? Ive made it anons ive gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497955150244.jpg (15KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
1497955150244.jpg
15KB, 424x301px
Does anyone else have this fear? Ive made it anons ive gotten a cute catholic gf but i keep on having this irrational fear that she will get raped. Im always imagining scenarios where shes been tricked by a group of guys into some situation and then them spiking her drink and raping her. Why do i keep fearing this? Has anyone else felt like this? Does this even happen that often?
>>
>>18441769
depends if you live in a third world country or not
>>
It's okay. Even if that does happen, who cares? She's catholic and they are just bait for the weak.
>>
>>18441776
What about college parties?
>>
>>18441769
What happened to you to fuck you up?
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18441769
U mean fertile cumming?
Yeah, it exists
>>
>don't have a stupid gf that gets into stupid situations
>don't let her go to parties with people neither of you know, alone
>make it well known that you are very good with guns
>make it well known that you would quickly get ultraviolent if someone hurt her.

no more problem. the kind of people that are going to do something like that are not rational so you need to appeal to the ancient part of their brain that makes decisions instead of the prefrontal cortex. that means they need to fear you on a primal level. so, make sure you're not a beta faggot libshit that doesn't know how to handle guns and never goes to the gym. one of the obligations of being male is to protect your female partner, so make sure you're capable and willing to do so. don't be like the guy in germany that let a man with a machete rape his wife in front of him. his first mistake was not having a weapon or knowing how to use things around him as a weapon, then he wasn't willing to rush the attacker, and then he simply gave his gf to the guy. once the attacker had his gf he lost all ability to control the situation because doing anything means her throat gets slit. don't be that faggot.
>>
>>18441769
>trusting catholic girls
>trusting woman in general
nice digits
>>
>>18442251
well said
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.