[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls cancel their dates with me so often at the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497842590003.jpg (455KB, 1500x2248px) Image search: [Google]
1497842590003.jpg
455KB, 1500x2248px
Why do girls cancel their dates with me so often at the last minute?
If they dont like me for whatever reason why did they agree to meet in the first place, sometimes proposed by themselves?
And what do i say to those that give excuses more than twice in a row?
>>
How many girls we talking
>>
Regret. Self confidence. Cold feet. Generally that area.
Even though guys mainly do the heavy lifting when it comes to dating, girls are usually even more anxious than guys, and will change their mind last minute because they're afraid. They might say they want to see you, but then they get sudden doubts that make them change plans at the last second.
>>
>>18441455

Potential reasons include
>nervous
>busy
>regrets agreeing to a date
>found someone else interesting
>has doubts about dating in general
>insecure about herself (especially if it's the first meet up)
etc. etc. It's impossible to say why for sure.
Also, if they cancel two times in a row, you don't have to say anything. Just stop trying and find someone else.
>>
1st time = benefit of the doubt. Let it slide.

2nd time = dropped. Cut all contact and delete her number. Dont humor someone who is going to play stupid games.

Put yourself in their shoes; would you be playing stupid games and blowing people off if you were interested in them? No. Just because they are female doesnt mean common decency doesnt apply to them.

As for why this happens, who knows. Maybe youre not being firm/leading enough with setting the date up?
>>
>>18441511
In total? Idk but it seems to happen almost every time.
Just 2 of them last week already.
>>18441529
And how am i supposed to take this?Some girl i met several times before is giving me excuses now at the very last minute.
>>
If youre meeting them online, it's likely they got scared.
Meeting a potentially random psychopath online irl is scary, I've backed out of a number of dates just because I've talked myself up like "What if I get there and he's not a real person and I just get jumped and raped?"

Online dating is stupid and risky and meeting people the real way is far more better and produces much better more meaningful relationships.
>>
>>18441455

they dont feel excited to see you for some reason.

Most likely you have been texting her too much
>>
>>18441579
if they aren't obvious catfishes and you just meet in a public crowded place at normal hours, what would the problem be? you can as likely meet a psychopath in some random bar in person
>>
>>18441563
don't know what you look like, but maybe you are aiming for something out of your "league".
>>
>>18441612
No im pretty well aware of what i can and cant attract.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.