[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfish stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

TL;DR - Don't talk to people from /soc/ ever.

In October I started talking to a guy (A). Long story short, I totally got catfished (but I didn't know till yesterday) - we talked till May, then he ghosted me, then he had the courtesy to come back to fake his own death a few days later. I am hurt and sad.

I change accounts. Some guy (B) adds me on my new account a couple of days ago.
>Tells me he's reading my favourite book (A was reading it when he ghosted me)
>His nickname is something A said all the time
>Same age, from the same area
>Studied at the same place
>Writes similarly
>Similar hobbies/interests/tastes

B at some point tells me his father died. B's father is the same age as A's father and does the same job. They also have similar interests/backgrounds.
I get stalkery. Find out A's dad died after we stopped talking. Find out A's real name and shit.

So, at this point, I am kind of assuming that B and A are the same person. Is it legit or am I paranoid?
Should I just ignore B or try getting an explanation out of him?
>>
>>18441261
lmao
what does B look like?

I only use /soc/ to post dick pics
getting to know someone there is mental lol also my gf wouldn't approve
>>
>>18441277
Average. He sent me a pic but nothing timestamped or from kik camera.

I talked on webcam with A, I know how he sounds/looks like.
>>
>>18441278
you think A is catfishing you as B? why would he do that?
>>
DESU it sounds like the same guy but even if it is not the similarities will probably cause all sorts of troubles. Just ignore him.
>>
>>18441281
I don't think he knew it was me when he texted me first, I changed accounts.
And I don't know why he would keep talking to me after he figured it out.

I do think A and B are the same person, but honestly it makes no sense.
>>
>>18441293
But you talked to A on webcam right?
and he pretended to be dead? like, how?
lmao this shit is hilarious
>>
>>18441297
>But you talked to A on webcam right?
Yeah. I talked to him on webcam many times.
He lied about his name and some other shit. He also lied about his death, lol.
He didn't lie about the way he looks.

>and he pretended to be dead? like, how?
He texted me on skype saying that it was a friend of his, told me that A died because of some health condition I knew he had.
>>
This is why, if you show mutual interest, you arrange to meet ASAP.
>>
>>18441354
Yup. I know I fucked up.
Happens even to the best of us, r-right?
>>
>>18441374
Now post a pic of yourself :)
>>
What a weirdo. Try not to take it personally maybe he was anxious that you didn't have the same feelings or maybe he didn't like you but couldn't find a way to say it without hurting you.
>>
>>18441375
Lol, no.

>>18441383
I'm just sorry that he couldn't talk to me about what he was feeling.
I don't know. I also don't understand why coming back.
>>
>>18441401
lol but you posted on /soc/ why not
just link to the post
>>
>>18441433
Never posted my face on /soc/.
I drop my kik or skype once every, like, 8 months.
>>
>>18441452
wtf
so what's your skype
pls OP I really like you!
>>
>>18441460
I'm done with 4chan boyfriends, anon.
I posted in the last clean kik thread, go be romantic and find me.
>>
>>18441452
Did you ever post in a sugar daddy thread?
>>
4chan is like the filter that traps all the dredges of society lol like yeah theres plenty of functioning humans here but the majority are totally fecked. Even the functioning ones have issues.

Why, exactly, did you think forming a relationship with another fuckup would be a good idea? Hindsight is 20/20, curious about your thoughts on this.
>>
>>18441492
No, just in clean kik threads and general skype ones.
I posted once in an ideal mate thread.
>>
>>18441277
Does your gf approve of you showing your genitals to other people?
>>
>>18441502
Because I genuinely liked him.
I didn't want a relationship when we started talking, I just wanted someone to chat with while I was at work - as weeks went by, I just fell for him.
I never got along with anyone in the way I did with him. Similar interests, similar personality, same sense of humour, wanted the same things in life. I was just felt comfortable and felt like I could be myself with him. I felt really good with him.

Now, I understand I fucked up. But in that moment I felt like he was a good person and wasn't going to hurt me. I'm clearly wrong, but.
>>
>>18441504
That was a hint to what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>18441589
I'm too spergy to have a sugar daddy.
>>
>>18441520
never asked her for permission lol, it's just quick anonymous fun, no problem. It's not like I give out contact or anything.
>>
>>18441484
Are you interested in seeing my body?
>>
>>18441594
How do you know? All you need to do is be cute and love sex.
>>
>>18441701
I never had sex with someone I hadn't had feelings for. Cannot really stomach that.

>>18441672
Not particularly.
>>
>>18441705
You could have feelings for your sugar daddy if he is a nice handsome older guy.
>>
>>18441715
I don't think it'd be a wise investment to pay a girl so she might talk to you so one day she might develop feelings for you and perhaps send you a pic of her tits when internet is filled with free pics of tits.
>>
>>18441719
Obviously you are supposed to like him enough after the first meeting that you want to go on a nice getaway with him including passionate sex.
>>
>>18441724
Yeah, it's not going to happen. I would never had sex with someone I just met.
>>
>>18441277
>I only use /soc/ to post dick pics
>getting to know someone there is mental

The sheer irony of this post. What a site this is.
>>
>>18441732
You don't have sex on the first meeting. You decide on the first meeting if you like him enough to have sex on the second meeting.
>>
>>18441745
I wouldn't have sex with someone on second meeting, or third, or fourth.
I'm just not a person for casual sex.
>>
>>18441747
You're a prude then. Normal adults have sex after the third date or so.
>>
>>18441756
I don't really care. I'm pretty happy with my lifestyle choices.
I am glad you're happy with yours.
>>
>>18441645
What of she posted nudes on soc? Would you be okay with that?
>>
>>18441740
except posting dick doesn't have any effect on your personal life.

>>18441788
No :)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.