[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So because Im like halfway through learning another language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: C_9J-IcVwAA1Nsr.jpg (107KB, 900x1033px) Image search: [Google]
C_9J-IcVwAA1Nsr.jpg
107KB, 900x1033px
So because Im like halfway through learning another language Im not proficient enough to have a full in detail conversation.
I usually play online games to try to find people to talk with in that language. (and just friends in general because I have almost none irl)

That being said my problem is with this friend who is a girl that I have basically talked with everyday for 9 months and met on this game. I recently found a second twitter account they have and from that I found out that they also have a second account on the game we play. Recently (for about a month) she has been getting "busy". She says she has a lot of homework and doesn't end up texting me till the end of the day but still sure enough texts me everyday.
On a side note, I'm able to check in game that she has logged in everyday that she said she was busy.
On top of that I found out she is a streamer on a site like TwitchTv but hasn't streamed for a couple a months and doesn't stream at a consistent rate. I'm guessing the twitter account of hers I follow is her personal account rather than an account for her streamer identity.

Personally I don't mind if she doesn't want to play with me. I think its mainly because my language skill sucks and its hard to conversate sometimes. But I would prefer if she didn't lie to me.

So what should I do in this situation?
confront her?
Nonchalantly follow the other twitter account?
We also have a close mutual friend. An according to her twitter followers it looks like he knows. I could ask him for help on what to do.
Should I just ignore the whole thing and enjoy the friend I have?
Other ideas?

Although I have a few friends I talk with on twitter and stuff, she is basically the only friend I talk with on a regular basis. So I wouldn't want this to go bad and lose them.
>>
Why does this bother you?

From what it sounds like, this girl is not your girlfriend. Plus you don't speak her native tongue, so I assume conversation is slow and dumbed down to her. All you do is play video games together and talk.

She isn't lying to you, she was busy, not playing with you. She has a life of her own and other friends, buddy. Grow the fuck up and realize girls don't want to and certainly don't have to spend 100% of their time with you.
>>
>>18440505
Well when she says shes busy she tells me shes doing homework. So it is a lie.

Yeah shes not my girlfriend, but I wanted to talk with her because I dont have anyone else to talk with..
>>
>>18440510
>but I wanted to talk with her because I dont have anyone else to talk with..

Then find other people. That's the root of your problem here, you're relying too much on this girl for all source of social interaction. You're becoming incredibly jealous and showing some real stalkerish tendencies even though you still admittedly talk on a constant basis. Yes, YOU want to talk to her. Conversations are not a one way street though.

What language are you learning by the way?
>>
i think she is just playing hard to get after having warmed you up, now is the cooling down period during which she wants to see how hard you really want it.

you need to pull out all the stops and start getting all that shit off your chest to her.

after that you can tell her about how you have the hots for her - make sure you learn some cute romantic phrases in her native language so she'll know it's for real.

goo luck anon, we're counting on you - this is the one!
>>
>>18440516
I agree, that is exactly why its bothering me. Because I only have her.
I want to look for other friends but I've been ignored recently by other failed attempts to make friends is making me depressed. As well as its summer and I have no reason to leave my house at the moment.

Japanese.

That aside. You are saying its a waste of time to confront her?
>>
>>18440528
>That aside. You are saying its a waste of time to confront her?
no anon, you have to do it, then tell her how you really feel.
>>
>>18440528
>You are saying its a waste of time to confront her?

You're just going to damage the relationship bringing up this stupid shit to her. This is solely a you problem where the solution is to make more friends.
>I want to look for other friends but I've been ignored recently by other failed attempts to make friends is making me depressed
Stop any sentence at the word "but", you'll live better. There are too many humans out there for you to give a flying fuck about if one doesn't want to be your friend.

I don't know your life, so you're going to have to do some research on yourself but learning a language is a good way to find friends. You're using all available outlets to find other people there?
Going to the Daily Japanense Thread, using /int/, have a penpal?
Looked on Meetup to find fellow weebs in your area who may be learning Japanese?
>>
>>18440544
Im not giving up on looking for new friends.
I was just hoping I could get closer with her if she couldn't lie to me because I would know about her other account.
>>
>>18440554
Why do you feel entitled to know about all her accounts and what she's doing at all times?

Why do you feel like she even needs to talk to you, especially when you do creepy shit like compare times she was playing a game to times she wasn't talking to you. Just so you can later get mad at her for not talking to you?

Can't stress this enough dude
FIND
SOMEONE
ELSE
>>
>>18440561
why are you hating on OP so much? she obviously wants the gaijin D and is playing hard to get. stop interfering with their fated romance.
>>
>>18440561
I don't mind if she has other accounts. I even said in the first post that I don't care that she doesn't play with me.

I'm just lonely so It hurts inside knowing that I've been ditched by my only friend.
Please understand that.

I appreciate you being so frank. So I'll just let it be and find someone else. Thanks for your help :)
>>
>>18440574
never give up, anon. quitting is for losers. you have to have persistence and you can win back your friend and her heart/
>>
>>18440580
Lol thanks for entertaining me during this.
Kinda cheered me up reading your comments.

Im pretty sure she knows about my feelings. And Im not the kind of guy to push myself onto someone when I know she doesn't feel the same. I enjoy the friendship I have, so I wouldn't want to ruin it by trying to go so far.
>>
>>18440587
no hard feelings m8, sometimes /adv/ needs to lighten up a little.

basically, what the other guy said. and good luck learning Japanese, get some good books/resources and keep at it!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.