[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leagues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4053.jpg (221KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.jpg
221KB, 1054x1500px
What should you do if you're not attracted to girls in your league?
>>
>in your league

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18440403
Work out and learn to flirt.
>>
>>18440409
He isn't attracted to women on the same "attractiveness level" as him, which I assume means he's attracted to women "higher up the chain".
>>18440403
Well, looks aren't everything to all women by any means, sure there are some who would base the world off of it, but there's always one, or a lot more than one, out there for you. If you put yourself out there and really look for that 9/10 you've been searching for forever and keep an open mind you're capable of anything. Basically, it's going to take you longer to find the girl of your dreams but you'll make it some day anon
>>
either you gay
or you suck

or you just learn, that men get more valueable, the older they get and that they share their success for the good looks of a hot chick that can be out of their league if they wish so.
>>
Make yourself more attractive.
>>
>>18440437
How?
>>
>>18440498
How the fuck am I supposed to know? I know nothing about what you look like.
>>
>>18440416
Does working out really make you more attractive if you were thin to begin with?
How do I learn to flirt without coming off as creepy?
>>
>>18440425
>that 9/10
My standards aren't that high, I just want a girl who's cute. I heard unequal relationships like that tend to be short actually.
>>
>>18440534
>if you were thin to begin with
Of course, you think you can land a hottie in skellymode?
>How do I learn to flirt without coming off as creepy?
Don't think of it as flirting, just cultivate a charming and interesting personality. Demonstrate with everyone you speak to, regardless of sexual interest.
>>
>>18440595
Basically I should focus on my hobbies?
>>
>>18440603
Depends what your hobbies are. They should be intellectually challenging, industrious and non-gendered
>>
>>18440605
>non-gendered
Eh I'm mainly into programming.
I also like philosophy and film but those aren't hobbies since they're passively consumed. How do I stop being boring?
>>
>>18440610
Philosophy isn't passive.
Film doesn't count, it's a given.
Programming I don't know anything about desu but there's money in it which is always appealing!

Yeah I'd focus on the philosophy stuff. Especially Kant and the other Enlightenment philosophers, he really gets birds wet.

Keep away from Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, generally the 3edgy5me ones.
>>
>>18440619
Is philosophy really something you should talk about on a date though?
>the 3edgy5me ones
Will Wittgenstein make me look like an autist
>>
File: toptip.jpg (31KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
toptip.jpg
31KB, 590x421px
>>18440625
Yes, Wittgenstein will make you look like an autist.

On another note, pic related.
>>
>>18440659
Thanks
>>
>>18440659
source needed for those percentages...
>>
dont breed OP. not to be mean but if the weak or ugly breed they will only be making weak or ugly children, doomed to live in inferior bodies. leave the fucking to the alphas. that's how nature intended.

the reason you're not attracted to less attractive women is because you won't make a good baby with them. that's the sad reality :(
>>
>>18440677
I don't want kids, I just want a gf.
>>
>>18440403
Dude I had a girl way beyond my league some while ago. I am more or less ugly 2/10, she was a really nice one, like 9/10.
It worked for like two years all in all. At the beginning it was fine but then I more and more recognized that she doesn't want to be seen with me in public anymore. I guess she kinda liked me, but I was definitely not the guy to show to her friends and stuff. I was cool with it but after some time this starts to suck. I understood her, but still it was hard to keep a "normal" relationship by having common hobbies because all this thing require public interactions. She quit the whole thing like I said after about two years.
So long story short: It works, but just for some time I guess.
>>
>>18440403

Personally I just drop down to the prefered league
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.