[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying Best Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: frustrated-with-sales.jpg (19KB, 408x317px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated-with-sales.jpg
19KB, 408x317px
So I have a very close friend who I'm tempted to stop being friends with because of certain things she says/does. She is very fun to hang out with, comes over and comforts me if I'm going through something bad and checks on me with phone calls a lot too. If someone does bad to me she will automatically dislike them and she offers to lend me money when I'm in need.

Now the things I don't like:
She doesn't have boundaries with the things she says. I went through a pregnancy some time ago and my body went from being amazing to significantly different, eg my boobs became saggy. She knows I'm sensitive but still comments spitefully about it each time we meet, disguising it as a joke when it's because she's jealous I'm better looking than her (this sounds terribly cocky but it's actually true).

She's super flaky with meeting up and everything is on her schedule, my time doesn't matter. She makes me wait an entire night with no word then gives a bullshit excuse like the train is too slow when I finally ask her if it's still on, then instead of apologizing tells me to "accept her personality."

She has a big mouth and tells my private matters to other people, such as telling people my boyfriend uses me for sex only when she doesn't know shit and making me look pathetic in the process. She also likes to lecture me and say "you need to know something" a lot when she's literally fucking dumb and is wrong most of the time.

She's spoken badly about my mother before, because they used to work together.

Lastly she asks a LOT of favours. She offers to lend me money and all but I have never taken her up on a favour. But she thinks nothing of constantly asking me to do inconvenient shit, and comes to my workplace and asks for free things.

Would this warrant enough to not be friends with her anymore or is it something I should just deal with because of her positive factors?
>>
Cut her out. The negatives far out weigh the positives. You don't need a friend who treats you like an enemy.
>>
Sounds like the cons outway the pros, personally doesn't sound worth it.
>>
Do you actually want to cut her off, or was this just a situation where you needed to let this off your chest?
>>
>>18440370
Of course I never enjoy cutting someone off. The only reason I haven't yet is because I find it very hard to find girl friends I really get along with, and when we do hang out, it's actually a really good time. When I think about times she helped me out such as the day I found out about being pregnant she rushed right over and helped me, and when my mom was in hospital she went and visited her, it's hard for me to decide to cut her off.

It's not really venting but just really at a loss what to do, because her negatives really frustrate the crap out of me. When I talk to her about them she just turns it around on me and never says sorry.
>>
She's not going to change. She's got that "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"/"just accept me for who I am" mentality. So, you can't even talk to her about it.
>>
Choose carefully what you share with her.
Reject those inconvenient/free shit pls favors or stoop to her level and handle those favors shittingly, and pull the accept my personality if she gets uppity.
>>
>>18440345
Women are so dramatic holy shit. Just cut her off already.
>>
>>18440345
Sounds like you are the one without boundaries, calling this person a friend that freely walks all over you
>>
File: 1495765260791.jpg (201KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1495765260791.jpg
201KB, 1020x1125px
>>18440345
>"accept her personality."
>She has a big mouth and tells my private matters to other people, such as telling people my boyfriend uses me for sex only when she doesn't know shit and making me look pathetic in the process.
>Lastly she asks a LOT of favours.

beat that bitch's teeth in, wtf. nobody needs friends this badly
>>
>>18440384
>When I think about times she helped me out such as the day I found out about being pregnant she rushed right over and helped me, and when my mom was in hospital she went and visited her, it's hard for me to decide to cut her off.

it's for selfish reasons, she is still using you, she is just putting in her time so she can ask you for shit later. she doesn't respect you, herself, or anyone like a little spoiled child.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.