[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: deathisasweetdream.gif (75KB, 200x405px) Image search: [Google]
deathisasweetdream.gif
75KB, 200x405px
My dad has been really abuse for the past 5 years. The last 3 years have been particularly rough for me, I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and everyday he uses my diagnosis as a pretext to bring me down, call me a weak piece of shit, and make fun of me. I can't take it anymore, before vidya and music used to be an escape for me but now he doesn't even let me play vidya anymore. I can literally use my own computer an hour a day and that's including schoolwork (I'm in an IB school so a shitton of computer written assignments). And he doesn't let me play the guitar anymore because "it's too loud" and "it's a bad influence just like your friends" (me and my friends play in a little band together). There is literally nothing left for me to do. My room is my own hell. I never come on /adv/ but well I'm tired of talking to myself and trying to push myself to kill myself. So I just came here, to get some tips on how to die painlessly or maybe to convince me otherwise you never know, on things I may miss out in life, but most importantly just someone to talk to.

Any tips?
Do I just an hero now?
>>
>>18440262
Op here. Forgot to mention that I'm 16 so moving out isn't an option sadly
>>
>>18440262
>>18440267
Reported

But you are too young to want to die
Wait until at least 27

Always remember that he will be dead while you still can get your dick hard.
>>
Ask some of your teachers for help, also try and call an agency for helping children.
Your father isn't fit for having a kid so you need help to get away from him.

Do you have other family to contact?
Let it be known how you're treated, you can't deal with this alone.
>>
File: 1490740679269.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1490740679269.gif
37KB, 188x286px
>>18440277
I'm all alone since I'm an immigrant. My uncles and aunts are all back in Russia while I'm stuck in Canada. And I tried to reach out to a teacher and my school's social worker but it only got worse, they pretended as if I was making everything up and told my dad about it which only made him angrier at me all the time.

>>18440275
Times are changing I guess. I'm the living proof that you can want to die at 16. But thanks for your positive thoughts. I truly do appreciate it friend.
>>
>>18440294
>I'm the living proof that you can want to die at 16.
I'm not saying that 16 year olds can't feel like they want to die
I'm saying that it's stupid.

Like an 7 year old who wants to be a dinosaur when they grow up.
They just don't know what the world is like

Think about that comparison. I wish I could talk to myself when I was your age.
>>
>>18440294
If your teachers are no help then look up the nearest place for helping children and go there.
You can't give up, find somebody to help you.
>>
File: 621d96d051673535dc55792dd32bc57e.gif (697KB, 874x1182px) Image search: [Google]
621d96d051673535dc55792dd32bc57e.gif
697KB, 874x1182px
>>18440300
If I understand where you're coming from with the comparison is that my desire to die at 16 is foolish since I don't know how it'll be like later. Since I might actually enjoy life once I'm older. Just like a 7 year old who'll understand they can't be a dinosaur.
>>
>>18440306
That's more or less true

I think back 10 years ago at my 16 year old self and I see how stupid I was and how many mistakes I made

You know the biggest mistake I made? I stopped caring. Always care.
>>
File: a1113803873_10.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1113803873_10.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>18440305
But where can I go in a foster home?
A foster home won't let me play vidya all day or just not do anything. I'll be like an awkward guest. And my dad and my family will hate me forever. They're very conservative since I'm Russian and try to keep the relationships tightly knit
>>
>>18440312
Anon, I don't know you, and we both know I never will. But just for you anon. I'm gonna save this thread. I'll safe-keep it forever on a usb-stick that life will have to pry out of my dead cold hands. But I promise you I will never stop caring anon.
>>
>>18440324
Fuck that.
Get off your god damned high horse.You are nothing to me.

Just do something for yourself
You are a blank fucking canvas with any possibility.
You are worth nothing. And that makes you worth everything
>>
>>18440300
god look at what is front of you instead of bneing a nigger
>>
>>18440344
That's what I'm saying. I'm nothing to you, but I'm still everything to me, anon. I am just lost right now, I just need a shoulder, ya know? Some help to just straighten out my head. Just need to get shit done, and last this out.
>>
>>18440355
Thank you for the advice anon.
>>
>>18440344
fucking idiot
>>18440319
yeah but are you happy with your family ?
Your dad has problems, leave and sort your life out, a foster family has a way higher probability to make you happy
>>18440294
> I tried to reach out to a teacher and my school's social worker but it only got worse, they pretended as if I was making everything up and told my dad about it
Holy fuck anon I'm really sorry to read this
You need to try to reach out more anyway. Your dad is just one random loser like there are billions on this earth. Your town is just one town.
Moving out and reaching for help is your only option.
>>18440367
I was talking to >>18440300 being a fucking idiot; not you
>>
>>18440356
Jawhol , I see.

What you gotta do is choose something
That was my mistake as a kid like you
I didn't choose fuck all
I meandered between a dozen and a half subjects.
Biology, physics, anthropology, sociology, English lit, creative writing, math, philosophy, logic
Took courses on all of them
Fucked it all up. Never got far enough to be wroth anything on any of them
So here I am, sitting with a bullshit degree. Cursory knowledge of everything. Passion of nothing.

Find passion you little bitch. I got pubes longer than your dick.

Find something you remotely care for and follow it the fuck down to the end.
Just don't be me.
Don't be a 29 year old alcoholic with regrets.
>>
You can do it. You just have to stick it out a little more. Can you look into legal emancipation? Maybe you have a friend who'd be willing to take you in the rest of your school time. And I know you said you're not a fan of foster homes, but you'd probably get your guitar at least.
>>
Only come home for food and sleep.
>b-but muh vidya
Fix your addiction, faggot.
>>
do what i did and learn to lie really well. if you really wanted to do those things you said, you'll find a way to do them. whether that thing is to take a bunch of pills or not sgotta come from you
>>
>>18440369
Oh I'm sorry about that anon. I'm not happy with my family but I don't think that I'm ready to take the big step and go into a foster family yet. I'll try to reach out for help, again, this time I'll try it somewhere else. I guess on some crisis or kid's help phone-line.

>>18440374
>Just don't be me.
>Don't be a 29 year old alcoholic with regrets.
Holy fuck anon. That hits hard. I wish I could help you. I'm really into computer sciences since computers are something I'm good at and well, interested in. I'll chase that dream until I catch it.

>>18440376
I am going to look into legal emancipation that would be really dope if I could actually do it. And it's true, at least there I could play on the guitar.

>>18440380
Fair enough, I do know that it's a problem.

>>18440383
Thank you anon, I'll try to stay clear from the pills, at least for now.

pic related, added it as a bonus, it's me
>>
>>18440391
>I'm really into computer sciences since computers are something I'm good at
Then go all the way
Learn employable skills.Get a CS degree at least.

One my buds learned web design from scratch. He's a 31 year old musician.
Do it better than him. With a real degree, you can earn 3x what he does starting out.

Also, go lift at the gym, you little faggot. I may be an old failure but I can fucking curl your bitch ass

Hats are for faggots too.
>>
File: 1496778727454.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496778727454.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>18440400
I will. I'll get my ass trough college no matter how hard or bad and I'mm make it out eventually. And thanks for the tip anon, I'll start going to the gym next week, I gu
>>
>>18440411
It's not just about college
It's about learning
People make that mistake a lot

Learn how to computer, if that's what you want
It's a good path
But it doesn't depend on college

Don't drink. And go to the gym tomorrow. When I was a teenager, my pop tried to get me to lift. We had weights in our basement, see. I bitched about it a lot because I was 16 and therefore stupid.
I was lifting my own weight in a few weeks despite my protests.
That's super fucking fast and awfully strong.

Since you're also young and able to grow, lift weights.
Do it for yourself.
You'll never be able to get as Chadlike as you are now
>>
>>18440426
Holy fuck anon these are actually amazing tips, I am forever grateful for these. And I will go lift tomorrow. I'm not a big boy yet. But I can make myself into one.
>>
>>18440442
You say that because you don't know better, you sarcastic bitch

At least lift. Be at least that part of my vicarious fantasy
>>
File: 16-7-17_PS I Love You 2.gif (65KB, 1200x200px) Image search: [Google]
16-7-17_PS I Love You 2.gif
65KB, 1200x200px
>>18440449
I'm not being sarcastic. I'll actually go lift, if you supply me with an way to contact you I'll show you my progress. I'll fulfill your fantasy.
>>
>>18440294
go back too Russia and take Drumpf with you you fuck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.