[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I am an 18 year old decently attractive male who is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: wallpaper1459857355b61b2c.jpg (552KB, 2880x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper1459857355b61b2c.jpg
552KB, 2880x2560px
Hello. I am an 18 year old decently attractive male who is in love with a girl who has a bf. Said bf lives an hour away from girl and they hardly see eachother they just FaceTime and text. I live about 10 mins from girl. I am more attractive than her bf. Me and the girl hangout alot and text sometimes and I think she's into me. Basically what I'm asking is should I wait until she breaks up to make a move? Or should I make move asap?
>>
Wait until she breaks up piece of shit
>>
>>18440136
I'm losing faith
>>
Minor detail But they have been together about 5 months
>>
>>18440142
Hello decently attractive man, anon gave you an answer out of 2 choices you gave him and we all agree.
>>
>>18440174
Thank you.
>>
>>18440128
Kys. You have no business interfering with their relationship you entitled faggot.
>>
DO IT PUSSY
>>
She clearly likes him more than you. Otherwise she would be together with you and not him.
>>
Go in now. Give them a reason to break up.
>>
File: angreedood.jpg (100KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
angreedood.jpg
100KB, 600x588px
As a victim of being cheated on by someone who prided themselves on being better than me, let me tell you a big secret.

I'm lazy. I'm a very lazy person.

But the deep, completely bitter, unrelenting fucking rage I felt when I was cheated on, rivals no other. I felt like I could fucking tear everything apart.

The only thing stopping me from foraging through the entire Earth for this fucker, was my laziness.

Other people aren't that lazy. If you go down this path, and you start trying to get people who are already in a relationship, sooner or later you will mess with the wrong guy.

He'll find you, and he'll truly make you regret your choice.
>>
>>18440269
He wont though. I'm not planning on fuckimg her while they're together. I would tell her how I feel and see how she takes it
>>
>>18440281

No. You don't interfere with the relationship in ANY WAY. No confession, no flirting, nothing. You mentioned how much "better looking" you are and how they barely talk.

You're preying on the weakness of their relationship.

And people who do this usually jump into more and more relationships, you'll eventually find some guy who doesn't take that shit lightly.
>>
>>18440299
Im 100 percent committed to this girl. I won't be jumping into any relationships for a while unless it's with her. I havnt interfered because I'm not an ass. I'm just losing patience because I'm at a point in my life where I need to move out soon and I might not see her as much and I'm worried we may stop talking
>>
>>18440309
All I want is advice that will increase my chances of ending up with her. Not advice that prevents me getting my ass kicked by her bf
>>
>>18440309

If by the time you move, and their relationship still hasn't ended, then so be it.

Its their relationship. Don't pressure her, and don't try to sabotage the relationship.
>>
Dude you're fucked even if they break up you can't just swoop in and confess to her right away

Move on
>>
>>18440318
I wasn't planning on sabotaging. I'm just trying to decide if I should leave my feelings on the table for her
>>
>>18440326
Why not?
>>
>>18440327

No. You should not.
>>
Op here. Everyone's telling me I shouldn't so I wont. Thanks for the advice folks.
>>
>>18440341

I hope thats true. Good luck.
>>
I've just so happened to reach the 5 month mark with my girlfriend, and let me tell you what. If you tried to hit on my girlfriend while we were together I would fucking come after you.

Don't fuck with another man's girl, just get over the fact that she's taken and move on
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.