[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I commit suicide by cop or self harm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
I'm 28 years old and I came to a conclusion that I can't fix my life at all, I'm not smart enough to do things like invest in stocks, I have no money, no marketable skills at all and no friends, by all logic it seems like it's best to just end it all now instead of prolonging a life that is clearly not going to go anywhere.
>>
>>18440111
man please don't commit suicide by cop, man up and just get mental help or find a way that isn't going to harm someone else.
>>
try joining the military if you can't find a job
>>
>>18440127
Here in Texas we don't have any mental facilities here. I honestly have very few options which is why I'm considering the cop thing.
>>18440131
I did try, I was deemed unfit to serve because I have four kidneys and a hearing problem
>>
>>18440144
have you tried selling two of those kidneys in mexico?
>>
Do it pussy

Jk please don't. do you have any sort of talent like music or anything plus how old are you?
>>
>>18440153
I don't have a passport nor any transportation method
>>
>>18440144
>texas
use what money you still have and buy a shotgun. If youre worried about the mess, do it in a rural area.
>>
>>18440111
How do you have 4 kidneys? Just take life one day at a time.
>>
>>18440177
I have 2 transplanted ones in my front and my two originals in my back, apparently it's too dangerous to remove them
>>18440169
I don't have a gun licence and the only cash to my name is 4 dollars and 23 cents
>>
You can always fix your life OP. You really can. I was 25 when I got my license in massage therapy(and there were plenty of people in my class in their 30s and 40s btw) and now I make ~30k a year. Learn a trade or a skill in a field you're interested in. You will probably make some friends along the way. Or maybe volunteer somewhere to gain experience. You are still young and you still have options.
>>
>>18440111
What the fuck? By self harm of course. Cops may not even kill you and why burden the poor cop with all the possible guilt and liability of killing you? Seems like it'd create all kinds of problems for other people.
>>
>>18440335
>I got my license in massage therapy(
hey not the OP but I was always curious about what they teach you to do if the client gets aroused.

Also, do you give handies??
>>
>>18440190
>I have 2 transplanted ones in my front and my two originals in my back, apparently it's too dangerous to remove them

Maybe sell one, I heard they fetch a nice price.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.