[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Daddy??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

I'm struggling to pay for college and have no job. I've applied to numerous places but nothing really happens. I also have school loans to pay off. So I was wondering if getting a sugar daddy would be a good idea. Last semester I found out one of my friends had one and was making about $2k a month. She seemed to be happy and had her life together.
>>
>>18440107
It's no one's business what you do to earn money. Whether it's stripping, being a sugar baby, whatever. As long as it's legal, you have only yourself to answer to. Can you live with yourself? Does it bother you in the slightest to become a sugar baby? What matters is how you feel about it and about yourself. Doesn't matter in the least what others think. You're the one who has to live your life, deal with your finances, your debt, your sanity, your self-esteem, etc. So figure out if it's going to work for you, emotionally, and make a choice based on that.
>>
depends how attractive you are... the hotter, the more money you make
>>
as long as you're okay with being a personal sex toy for some old loser then by all means go for it
>>
for the record, any man who must pay someone to be his girlfriend is probably a total piece of shit.
>>
It's up to you, just ask yourself if you can live with yourself being a literal whore for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18440107
Go ahead. I know a few women who had sugar daddies and only 2/3 of them were abused.
>>
You'll be a hooker on retainer as a sugar baby and you can't unwhore yourself.
>>
Why not. Plenty of girls do it. Sign up for a site called SeekingArrangement.

Actual sugar daddy here btw. Feel free to ask me if you want to know more.
>>
you write yourself out from decent woman category, any future spouses will be disgusted by it if they find, and they do find out

look for a job harder, dont be a whore
>>
>tfw you will never get to be a girl and live life on ultra-easy mode and literally get paid to exist
>>
>>18440125
as opposed to some sad young loser like yourself, right?
>>
>>18440126
> assuming OP's gender
>>
Sure is /r9k/ here. Where did all these whiteknight pure virgin waifu manchildren come from?
>>
>>18440703
Shouldn't you be busy sucking your new daddies cock to pay this months rent sweetie?
>>
It's ultimately your choice, you can do whatever you want. Keep in mind that what you are considering is at its core, legal prostitution.
>>
>>18440937
You could say that about pretty much all relationships, including marriage.
>>
this post reminded me of this classic tune:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75vM64eW1cc
>>
>>18440107
The problem is it's very unlikely, if possible at all that the guy will be in any way trustworthy, I know very little about this subject but please be careful, if you do end up doing it look for any red flags possible, especially those reminiscent of human traficking.
>>
>>18440117
Well sure, what others think shouldn't have an effect on you. But they are entitled to their opinions and judgments.
>>
>>18441031
Not really, you shouldn't get into relationships just because of what benefits you. That's the logic of a sociopath who's only in it for themselves.
>>
>>18441224
what if OP loves to be trafficked?
>>
Just do it XD
>>
>>18441224
>I don't know anything about this subject
>but here's my expert advice
>>
>>18440107

If the way you make money doesn't benefit what you are going to college for, might as well quit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.