[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im soon to be fucking an anorexic vagina, what am i in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: anorexia-600x338.jpg (15KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
anorexia-600x338.jpg
15KB, 600x338px
im soon to be fucking an anorexic vagina, what am i in for?
>>
It's going to be like fucking bags of twigs
>>
>>18440027
dunno whats that. i have the impression its going to be tight as fuck.
>>
>>18440032
No it won't
Does her mouth get smaller if she's skinny as fuck?
Holes stay the same shape
And since she has zero muscle strength, it's gonna be like fucking a warm corpse
A corpse that is all elbows and knees and jutting hip bones
>>
>>18440043
well shes just skinny, not actually anorexic. she does sports.
>>
>>18440058
Fit girls are the best fuck, imo
It's about push and shove
You push and they shove and the harder they shove, the better.
>>
>>18440064
she seems very into me so im anticipating some pretty violent fucking. shes 5'8'' and 110 pound. so, fit, but still pretty skinny.
>>
>>18440080
That's pretty fucking skinny.
But whatever, go for it man.
The bottom line is, regardless of body, is that if they're into it, you fucking get paid dividends on their investment

Rub her body though
Skinny chicks don't have fat tits or thighs, but they like it if you pretend they do
>>
>>18440009
What is her BMI?
>>
>>18440009
if you think her weight's the issue, wait til you get to know her, esp. post-dirty-deed...
>>
get ready to do all the work
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.