[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that my neighbor's son is in the home all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1497599822334.jpg (31KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497599822334.jpg
31KB, 598x597px
Okay, so these new neighbors moved in, a mother and her 20 year old son.

I don't know about the mother, she's meh but the son is super nice. Yet I notice that he stays in the home all the time

Every week, he cleans the yard, cleans the home then goes inside.

I found it odd, so while his mother was speaking with her grandmother, I entered into the conversation and asked with how her son did in college. She said "He did great" so then I said "That's great" and then I suggested that maybe he should get out a little more and I noticed that the grandmother gave me a dirty look and the mother said

"Well, my son has a social life and speaks with his friends, he just chooses not to be outside much."

So then things got really awkward and I changed the conversation to something else but I sorta regret asking but I just NEEDED to know for some reason.

I'm 35 and disabled, so I'm home most of the time but I'm just a bit weird out of why the son is home all the time.

Is that weird that I did this?
>>
>>18439995
sounds pretty nosy desu
>>
Ya, it's really weird - why would something like that bother you?
>>
>>18439998
This

I don't know where you live anon but in the US under 25 boys raised by single moms are probably more likely to be living at home than not at this point.
>>
>>18439995

Yes, it's weird. You got nosy and inconsiderate. You deserved what they gave you.
>>
You sound really fucking nosy, dude. Why does that matter to you? Have you thought that MAYBE he's mentally disabled? works from home? etc etc

If the son was nice, went outside each week to clean his home and didn't cause problems then why the fuck would their business matter to YOU?

I would seriously loathe you as a neighbor. You should apologize to the mother for entering into their business
>>
>>18439995
Lot's of people are shut-ins these days. Hell I spent most of my childhood reading and playing video games etc. and still had time to work on my people skills enough to land me several jobs
>>
The twist is OP is neighbors son and neighbor is OPs dad ;-;
>>
You seem pretty weird with entering into their business like that.

Stop doing that
>>
>>18440002
>>18440008
>>18440010
>>18440011
>>18440012
>>18440021
>>18440026

Well I wasn't trying to be like that, I was just concerned. I mean he's out every Wednesday to mow the yard then goes inside and never comes out until his mom comes back home, where he'll go out to bring her purse in or just bring her in

He doesn't seem to drive or have any friends
>>
>>18440039
Why
Do
You
Care?

Seriously, fuck off with their personal business.

The son isn't messing with you, why are you "concerned" about him? This is sounding a little odd, what's the real story with this.
>>
File: 1497390560196.jpg (67KB, 451x524px) Image search: [Google]
1497390560196.jpg
67KB, 451x524px
>>18440039
So you're watching him each time he goes out? Are you stalking him?

I think you have some serious issues
>>
>>18440048
>>18440053

I'm not being racist but the mother and son are black and I know this is bad but I'm just concerned about the son
>>
>>18440067
do you like him? sexually?
>>
>>18440039
sounds like me except I'm white. Maybe he's just taking a break after finishing college and relaxing until he goes out and starts work? maybe he has some kind of social anxiety or agoraphobia or something? who knows.
I find it odd that you say you're disabled and at home most of the time yet you're mocking this kid for doing the same.
>>
>>18440075
He's a cool kid but I know how black males can go down a bad path.

Alright that's bad but him being inside the home is worrying me
>>
>>18440087
You're completely wrong, Black people that stay inside are more likely to succeed than the ones who spend all of their time out of the house dabbling in drugs and hookers and gangs.
>>
>>18440087
If he's home all the time, he's not fucking dangerous

I've lived around bad blacks,you sound like some bitter disabled douchebag
>>
>>18440087
>In the home all the time
>Actually mows lawn and cleans home
>Nice to you and watchful of his mother
>"Well, he might be a future thug..j-just being careful"

Yeah, you're just being a fucking racist cunt, maybe you should off yourself
>>
>>18440087
>outside are gangs, drugs, and other such vices
>"Wow this black guy who stays inside is dangerous!"

holy shit lmao
>>
>>18439995
>I'm 35 and disabled
Is your disability some form of mental retardation?
>>
We are being ba little bit too harsh on OP.
Maybe he just doesn't know that black people also can have social anxiety.
>>
I think we all should have to mindset of OP and look out after each other's mental/social health. When someone isn't social they can get in all kinds of trouble in the real world due to being emotionally vulnerable and could look for a friend in some of the wrong places.

TL;DR
OP has a point but he shouldn't have asked such a direct question.
>>
OP is your disability autism/aspergers? Because you sound like a sperg to me.

Leave them the fuck alone, asshole. You're not being weird, you're being an asshole. Stay inside and collect disability and find a fucking hobby while you're at it.

Also you're a racist asshole. So maybe go suck off some black cock to work passed your prejudice.
>>
File: images (3)(1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3)(1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18439995
>creeping neighbor kid
>tried to rationalize by saying they're worried
>either /pol/tard with a hate boner for blacks or psychotic freak that's scared of their own shadow
>>
OP, you're a real piece of shit
>>
I think the kid is probably just on 4chan all the time, just like yourself, OP.
>>
>>18439995
As someone who was a shut-in for 5 years, telling a shut-in that they need to get out more, especially if you don't know them, is incredibly infuriating. We get this all the time and we know we need to get out more, but generally a mental problem or just poor social skills prevent us from easily getting out and doing stuff so its really rude.
>>
>>18441153
>as a fuck up you shouldn't tell me that i'm a fuck up because i already know it and boy that's rude
You're a fuck up
>>
File: download (3)(1).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3)(1).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18441162
Shut in =/= fuck up

>what is a way for a shut in to not be a fuck up?
>yes Alex, what is, a stay-at-home job?
>>
Lets sum up OPs creepiness:
>disabled
>old
>sits at home all the time
>watches his neighbour
>makes observations about him and tries to influence his life
>actually talks to neighbours about such deep topics
>brings up his unwanted observations in conversation with his family
>extra concerned about him because he is Black and "how black males can go down a bad path"
Man it is tragic how you have no life
>>
>>18441170
OP just wants to have sex with this boy, kinda hard if the boy stays inside all the time.
>>
>>18441167
Joke's on you, I have a stay-at-home job. But the fact is, you need to get out to take care of everyday business. You don't have a family? A wife? Kids? Your stay-at-home job isn't an excuse; you're a fuck up.
>>
>>18441162
It is rude and the vast majority of the time its a really sensitive subject that you clearly have no experience in.
Can you imagine blunty telling a fat guy that you don't know that's he's fat and needs to eat better and exercise more?
He knows, and he probably hates himself for it, he's probably googled hundreds of different phrases looking for easier, faster ways to help improve his situation all the while knowing what he actually needs to do yet its probably the hardest thing he's ever tried to do in his life.
>>
This is why I hate having neighbors. I've done some embarassing shit, got into fights, I don't want to be the trashy POS neighbor but I know thats how everyone sees me and it just makes me less inclined to leave the house and do anything. I'm very embarassed to live around the people I do, and for what? They never have to see me or deal with any of my problems, I don't impose anything on them. Get a life OP, dont you have your own shit to deal with?
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 196x257px
>>18441182
>not having a wife and kids is a sign youre a fuck up.

Listen grandpa, just because you and the rest of the Boomer generation think that if you don't have 50 kids youre a mistake to society doesn't mean its true.
Also hey dunderfuck its a young guy. Probably fresh out of high school. If you think its a good idea to marry at that age congratulations you're retarded.
>>
File: sIQwN1k.jpg (72KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
sIQwN1k.jpg
72KB, 663x657px
>>18441188
>a really sensitive subject that you clearly have no experience in.
Nice assumption. You're wrong.
>Can you imagine blunty telling a fat guy that you don't know that's he's fat and needs to eat better and exercise more?
People have to be pushed in order to change. It's not pleasant, but that's the entire fucking point.
>He knows, and he probably hates himself for it, he's probably googled hundreds of different phrases looking for easier, faster ways to help improve his situation all the while knowing what he actually needs to do yet its probably the hardest thing he's ever tried to do in his life.
He needs a kick in the ass. Half-heartedly googling about it isn't going to change anything. You literally just have to go outside a lot.

You absolute fuck up.
>>
>>18441207
>Nice assumption. You're wrong.
You don't even know the kid. There are tons of possible reasons why he doesn't leave the house much. You don't even know why he's a shut-in so assuming you know what's best for him is extremely insensitive.
>People have to be pushed in order to change.
While this is true, all you are doing is just reiterating what hundreds of people tell him to do already. You are, essentially, making light of a situation that probably causes him a lot of suffering. Yes, a boot in the ass could help him a lot, but what he doesn't need is a boot in the ass from a complete stranger that just makes him feel like a piece of shit.

You know the whole "just be yourself!" advice normalfags give others when they express desire for a girlfriend? Its the same thing. They are right, after all. But to get there you need to get past layers of insecurity and anxiety to get there but the way they phrase it makes it sound easy and making light of everything that you went through.
>>
>>18440039
Please kys, what the fuck is wrong with you? Evaluate why you're such a miserable fuck and then post it here as a warning to others
>>
>>18440158
Obviously it is
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.